Radiohead starts recording LP8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
    I really liked TKOL. The only 2 Radiohead albums that I enjoyed more were Kid A and In Rainbows. I'm not trying to be contrarian here. I just liked it. Probably the Alice Coltrane influence, because Alice Coltrane is awesome.
    You can like it, no worries for me. I would only ask that you never reference it again in the same sentence as Kid A. I will do the same.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• As a casual Radiohead fan I didn't know this one weird trick but what I learned next blew my mind...

(Okay, really it's just an article about how Radiohead structures their business interests, e.g., individual albums have associated discrete legal entities, but I thought it was interesting)

Comment

• Speaking of Radiohead, the new album s supposed to be dropping. Any. Second. I like Radiohead. They also wrote a theme for Spectre, which ended up going with a Sam Cooke song, but whatev.

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• The brunette's guitar teacher is teaching her to play "Karma Police" and suddenly 90's* music is cool to her. I put on Kid A, and she said, "That sounds like what's coming out right now."

"That's called innovation, my dear."

* I know it was 2000. Don't be a bitch.
          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• That's ok-- I figured you were referring mostly to the Bends.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              You can like it, no worries for me. I would only ask that you never reference it again in the same sentence as Kid A. I will do the same.
              though technically not his last post -- he tried to tough it out for another week. It really should come as no surprise that it was mpf and his terrible unique musical tastes that drove ddd away. the king is dead....

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                though technically not his last post -- he tried to tough it out for another week. It really should come as no surprise that it was mpf and his terrible unique musical tastes that drove ddd away. the king is dead....
                maybe, after over 58,000 posts (!) he simply ran out of things to say.
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                  mpfunk for all his quirks has pretty good taste. Compare him to someone like old_gregg for example....

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                    maybe, after over 58,000 posts (!) he simply ran out of things to say.
                    He'll be back. He always comes back.
                    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                      He'll be back. He always comes back.
                      He is only coming back if BYU gets in to the Big12.
                      *Banned*

Comment

• New single, Burn the Witch, off of LP 9 is out. And it is very pleasing to the ear.

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                          He is only coming back if BYU gets in to the Big12.
                          So you are saying that there is no chance he ever comes back?
                          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

So you are saying that there is no chance he ever comes back?
                            Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                              Your anger at me is misdirected. I'd suggest directing your anger at the individuals or organization responsible for keeping a deserving BYU out of a P5 conference.
                              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Your anger at me is misdirected. I'd suggest directing your anger at the individuals or organization responsible for keeping a deserving BYU out of a P5 conference.
                                Speaking of misdirected, how's about we talk about Radiohead's forthcoming record that is supported by a stellar initial single?

Comment

Working...
                                X