Breaking Bad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MarkGrace
    Grooveshark dick tease
    • Dec 2008
    • 31546

    #1816
    Originally posted by scottie View Post
    My Xfinity guide says it's a 75 minute episode. Sa-weet!
    Sounds like next week too. I'm stoked.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

    Comment

    • Mormon Red Death
      BYU Delenda Est
      • Nov 2008
      • 8077

      #1817
      I think the ricin is for the gray matter couple

      Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
      "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

      "And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

      Comment

      • scottie
        Junior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 5247

        #1818
        Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
        I think the ricin is for the gray matter couple

        Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
        Just because he's now pissed at them? or because you're thinking maybe as its cofounder, there were huge life insurance policies on both cofounders--Walt and the other guy--with the other as the beneficiary (I think that's common)? That's what he's able to leave Skylar and kids with.

        Comment

        • Mormon Red Death
          BYU Delenda Est
          • Nov 2008
          • 8077

          #1819
          Originally posted by scottie View Post
          Just because he's now pissed at them? or because you're thinking maybe as its cofounder, there were huge life insurance policies on both cofounders--Walt and the other guy--with the other as the beneficiary (I think that's common)? That's what he's able to leave Skylar and kids with.
          I think he is coming to lay waste to all those who screwed him over and doubted that he was / is Heisenberg

          Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
          "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

          "And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

          Comment

          • San Juan Sun
            Kicked to the curb
            • Dec 2009
            • 9214

            #1820
            Good episode, but I'm ready for it to be over.
            "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

            - Ty Cobb

            Comment

            • jay santos
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 13652

              #1821
              Weak episode. There I said it.

              Comment

              • Mormon Red Death
                BYU Delenda Est
                • Nov 2008
                • 8077

                #1822
                Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                Weak episode. There I said it.
                I think it just set up the final

                Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
                "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

                "And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

                Comment

                • Pheidippides
                  Liberal Feminazi
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 14759

                  #1823
                  Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                  Good episode, but I'm ready for it to be over.
                  Thankfully, it is as of next week.

                  This week's episode was a setup for next week.
                  Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

                  Comment

                  • clackamascoug
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2009
                    • 9709

                    #1824
                    The episode had no choice but to be what it was... a final episode set up.

                    Comment

                    • clackamascoug
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 9709

                      #1825
                      Emmy Awards: Jeff Daniels over Bryan Cranston?

                      It is.... the end of the world as we know it.

                      Comment

                      • UVACoug
                        Senior Member
                        • Mar 2013
                        • 2685

                        #1826
                        Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
                        I think the ricin is for the gray matter couple

                        Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
                        That makes a lot more sense than killing Lydia. Lydia isn't a threat and hasn't harmed him. I don't see why he would feel the need to kill Lydia.


                        Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

                        Comment

                        • UVACoug
                          Senior Member
                          • Mar 2013
                          • 2685

                          #1827
                          Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                          Weak episode. There I said it.
                          Totally disagree. Brilliant episode.

                          Comment

                          • Jeff Lebowski
                            Corporate lackey for Jesus
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 69706

                            #1828
                            Slow pace, but a nice setup.

                            Sticking by my "Walt frees Jesse" prediction.

                            BTW, it takes more that a big-ass gun and four cases of ammo to take out the skinhead gang. I also predict one last Walter White genius trick.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                            Comment

                            • Commando
                              Explosivo
                              • Feb 2009
                              • 20748

                              #1829
                              Pretty awesome episode. That final shot of Walter with the Breaking Bad score was a big awwww shiiit moment. Next week is going to be super epic. On the other side, pretty cheap setup to make us hate the skinheads even more- we get it- they have it coming!
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                              Comment

                              • MarkGrace
                                Grooveshark dick tease
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 31546

                                #1830
                                Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                Slow pace, but a nice setup.

                                Sticking by my "Walt frees Jesse" prediction.

                                BTW, it takes more that a big-ass gun and four cases of ammo to take out the skinhead gang. I also predict one last Walter White genius trick.
                                Oh of course. I said last week there's still one more badass Tuco/Tio/Fring takedown coming from Heisenberg.
                                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                                Comment

                                Working...