Random Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Indy Coug
    Heartless Bastard
    • Dec 2008
    • 18747

    #496
    Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
    Shall we call that Indy's Law?
    I'll just go back to drive-by posting.
    Everything in life is an approximation.

    http://twitter.com/CougarStats

    Comment

    • wuapinmon
      Soul Plumber
      • Dec 2008
      • 30711

      #497
      Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
      I'll just go back to drive-by posting.
      Well, few of my posts ever merit a response, so I try to vary all my formats hoping that little sparks of the considerable genius I possess can work their way out through the piss-poor extraction system known as my writing. Also, I love the sound of my own voice, and I hear myself speaking when I type words, so it's like a hypnotic lullaby when I type.
      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

      Comment

      • Indy Coug
        Heartless Bastard
        • Dec 2008
        • 18747

        #498
        Colonel Mustard was set up.
        Everything in life is an approximation.

        http://twitter.com/CougarStats

        Comment

        • Indy Coug
          Heartless Bastard
          • Dec 2008
          • 18747

          #499
          I use a random number generator to give me the seeds for my random number generator.
          Everything in life is an approximation.

          http://twitter.com/CougarStats

          Comment

          • UtahDan
            *
            • Nov 2008
            • 14496

            #500
            Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
            I always enjoy it when the posts I put the most effort in writing get the least amount of discussion.
            Drum always says the same thing. What thread are you referring to, I may have missed it.

            Comment

            • wuapinmon
              Soul Plumber
              • Dec 2008
              • 30711

              #501
              My snot is the color of cardboard today, so I went to the doctor. Sinus infection.
              "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
              The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

              Comment

              • happyone
                Board Bookworm
                • Mar 2009
                • 5398

                #502
                The more I hear of wuap's health proplems, the more grateful I am for my own

                I may be small, but I'm slow.

                A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

                Comment

                • BoylenOver
                  Junior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 9146

                  #503
                  My dad's fridge smells like there are still Thanksgiving leftovers in there. Or that's just my feet. It's 50/50 at this point.
                  "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                  "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                  Comment

                  • FN Phat
                    I ♥ gateway sex
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 8691

                    #504
                    Originally posted by Space Ghost
                    While looking over a Fred Meyer toy mailer tonight, my wife made the random comment:



                    I guess my daughters won't be getting the Barbies they want for Christmas!!
                    Just make sure you buy 2 or 3 barbies and a Ken doll. Word on the street is that Ken has a strong pimp hand.
                    I'm your huckleberry.


                    "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

                    Comment

                    • wuapinmon
                      Soul Plumber
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 30711

                      #505
                      So, the ad on the back of this month's National Geographic got me thinking.......if you drink Kahlua, is that like....two sins?
                      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                      Comment

                      • falafel
                        loves to talk on things
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 37987

                        #506
                        Candy-cane Oreos are like, really good.



                        I'm not sure if they're as good as the fudge covered peppermint Joe Joe's, though.
                        Last edited by falafel; 12-06-2009, 09:47 AM.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                        Dig your own grave, and save!

                        "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                        "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                        Comment

                        • wuapinmon
                          Soul Plumber
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 30711

                          #507
                          Originally posted by falafel View Post
                          Candy-cane Oreos are like, really good.



                          I'm not sure if they're as good as the fudge covered peppermint Joe Joe's, though.
                          I agree. Also, if you read the ingredients you'll clearly see that they make this without the hydrogenated oil.
                          Last edited by wuapinmon; 12-06-2009, 06:59 PM.
                          "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                          The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                          Comment

                          • YOhio
                            Hipster Mode
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 26165

                            #508
                            Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                            I agree. Also, if you read the ingredients, they make this without the hydrogenated oil.
                            What if I don't read the ingredients? Will they still make it without the hydrogenated oil? How would they even know?

                            Comment

                            • wuapinmon
                              Soul Plumber
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 30711

                              #509
                              Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                              What if I don't read the ingredients? Will they still make it without the hydrogenated oil? How would they even know?
                              Nabisco has spies everywhere.
                              "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                              The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                              Comment

                              • happyone
                                Board Bookworm
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 5398

                                #510
                                I really enjoy walking/running is a snow storm - as long as the wind isn't blowing.

                                I may be small, but I'm slow.

                                A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

                                Comment

                                Working...