Tweet of the day

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bo Diddley
    Senior
    • Jul 2012
    • 18790

    #211
    Originally posted by cowboy View Post
    From a meat distributor I follow on twitter. Maybe not the tweet of the day, but thought some of you may be interested.

    If that's not tweet of the day worthy, I don't know what is.

    Comment

    • Uncle Ted
      The Big 12 money shot.
      • Apr 2010
      • 28853

      #212
      Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
      If that's not tweet of the day worthy, I don't know what is.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • Copelius
        Maker of eyeballs
        • Dec 2012
        • 4060

        #213
        Originally posted by cowboy View Post
        From a meat distributor I follow on twitter. Maybe not the tweet of the day, but thought some of you may be interested.

        Let's hope it reflects at Sam's Club on Saturday.
        “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

        Comment

        • Walter Sobchak
          Adventurer
          • Oct 2009
          • 3815

          #214
          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

          Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

          Comment

          • Walter Sobchak
            Adventurer
            • Oct 2009
            • 3815

            #215
            pelagius also must be devastated.

            You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

            Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
            You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

            Comment

            • Eddie
              Senior Member
              • Apr 2009
              • 8098

              #216
              Originally posted by cowboy View Post
              From a meat distributor I follow on twitter. Maybe not the tweet of the day, but thought some of you may be interested.

              That could be tweet of the MONTH!

              Brisket packers have been running $5.99 a lb at Costco for the last few weeks. If I can pick up a couple at half that, I'm all in!

              Comment

              • myboynoah
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 21719

                #217


                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

                For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

                Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

                Comment

                • myboynoah
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 21719

                  #218
                  Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

                  For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

                  Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

                  Comment

                  • falafel
                    loves to talk on things
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 37986

                    #219
                    Damn, dude got three good shots in.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                    Dig your own grave, and save!

                    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                    Comment

                    • Uncle Ted
                      The Big 12 money shot.
                      • Apr 2010
                      • 28853

                      #220
                      I have always wondered why it is named "cracker" barrel:



                      Ah, so Jim Crow smells like gravy.
                      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                      Comment

                      • Mormon Red Death
                        BYU Delenda Est
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 8077

                        #221


                        Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
                        "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

                        "And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

                        Comment

                        • Uncle Ted
                          The Big 12 money shot.
                          • Apr 2010
                          • 28853

                          #222
                          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                          Comment

                          • myboynoah
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 21719

                            #223
                            lol
                            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

                            For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

                            Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

                            Comment

                            • Uncle Ted
                              The Big 12 money shot.
                              • Apr 2010
                              • 28853

                              #224
                              LOL... Chris Cuomo is a dumbass like his brother:



                              Outsmarted by a dude eating uncooked ramen.
                              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                              Comment

                              • Walter Sobchak
                                Adventurer
                                • Oct 2009
                                • 3815

                                #225
                                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

                                Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

                                Comment

                                Working...