Blink, Blink, Blink, What?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • myboynoah
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 21719

    #916
    So awesome, and topped off with a little trip at the end.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

    For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

    Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

    Comment

    • wuapinmon
      Soul Plumber
      • Dec 2008
      • 30711

      #917
      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

      Comment

      • Non Sequitur
        Where did I put my bodkin
        • Nov 2008
        • 5773

        #918
        Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
        Those are some impressive beads.
        "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

        Comment

        • clackamascoug
          Banned
          • Dec 2009
          • 9709

          #919
          Is that the Paralympics?

          Her leg's on backwards.

          Comment

          • Moliere
            One man.....one pie
            • Oct 2009
            • 27898

            #920





            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

            Comment

            • falafel
              loves to talk on things
              • Mar 2009
              • 38003

              #921
              Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
              Those are some impressive beads.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

              Dig your own grave, and save!

              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • Jeff Lebowski
                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                • Nov 2008
                • 69746

                #922
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                Comment

                • clackamascoug
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 9709

                  #923
                  If you play slow at my club you'll hear about it. I've seen a couple of fights on the course. No weapons though.

                  Comment

                  • Pelado
                    Bald not naked
                    • Sep 2010
                    • 21152

                    #924
                    Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                    If you play slow at my club you'll hear about it. I've seen a couple of fights on the course. No weapons though.
                    Kind of surprising. I've heard the weapon of choice for Oregonians is an ASP telescopic baton.

                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

                    Comment

                    • clackamascoug
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 9709

                      #925


                      This whole thing happened in my general area. Jeff Stone even cut my hair one time. I felt edgy and dirty afterwards.

                      Comment

                      • Donuthole
                        Official Outgayer
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 25276

                        #926
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                        There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                        Comment

                        • Art Vandelay
                          Striving for mediocrity
                          • Jul 2009
                          • 10516

                          #927
                          Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                          Glowing red!!! How many stages is this past blue?

                          Comment

                          • clackamascoug
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2009
                            • 9709

                            #928
                            Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                            Glowing red!!! How many stages is this past blue?
                            I think that's called "23rd month of your mission stage."

                            ...now I get it... "lock your heart."

                            Comment

                            • Copelius
                              Maker of eyeballs
                              • Dec 2012
                              • 4071

                              #929
                              Not sure where to put this. My 7th grade son had football pictures tonight. His coach, a former Marine in every sense of the word, decided to take charge of lining the boys in alphabetical order by last name. Not sure what to say but I am sure that Napper and Bo Diddley will recognize the entertainment value at least. Marine Alphabet.jpg
                              “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

                              Comment

                              • Donuthole
                                Official Outgayer
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 25276

                                #930
                                Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                                Glowing red!!! How many stages is this past blue?
                                If only we knew a doctor . . .
                                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                                There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                                Comment

                                Working...