Blink, Blink, Blink, What?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lost Student
    BAND!
    • Nov 2008
    • 4324

    #871
    Shooter could handle it.

    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

    Comment

    • Commando
      Explosivo
      • Feb 2009
      • 20748

      #872
      Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
      That might actually kill someone.
      Last edited by Commando; 07-18-2016, 03:01 PM.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

      Comment

      • wuapinmon
        Soul Plumber
        • Dec 2008
        • 30711

        #873
        "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
        The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

        Comment

        • Pelado
          Bald not naked
          • Sep 2010
          • 21152

          #874
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

          Comment

          • wuapinmon
            Soul Plumber
            • Dec 2008
            • 30711

            #875
            Originally posted by Pelado View Post
            What the hell?
            "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
            The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

            Comment

            • FN Phat
              I ♥ gateway sex
              • Feb 2009
              • 8691

              #876
              You would think that after stories of cheese whiz, broken toys, and addiction to porn I wouldn't be surprised. I was wrong.

              I'm your huckleberry.


              "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

              Comment

              • Pelado
                Bald not naked
                • Sep 2010
                • 21152

                #877
                Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                What the hell?
                Apparently, it's supposed to be a thumb. See the other fingers on the other side of the display?

                Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

                Comment

                • BigPiney
                  Huge Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 12375

                  #878
                  Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
                  You would think that after stories of cheese whiz, broken toys, and addiction to porn I wouldn't be surprised. I was wrong.

                  I was happy to find out that it is a sketch.

                  Comment

                  • SCcoug
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 7625

                    #879
                    Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                    I was happy to find out that it is a sketch.
                    Yeah, he often does bits with his character Francis.

                    Comment

                    • falafel
                      loves to talk on things
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 38003

                      #880
                      Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                      What the hell?
                      Looks like its a hand. That's a thumb, you can see the fingers on the other side.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                      Dig your own grave, and save!

                      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                      Comment

                      • Pelado
                        Bald not naked
                        • Sep 2010
                        • 21152

                        #881
                        Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        Looks like its a hand. That's a thumb, you can see the fingers on the other side.
                        You don't say?

                        Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

                        Comment

                        • falafel
                          loves to talk on things
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 38003

                          #882
                          Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                          You don't say?

                          Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                          wuap didn't get it. Those pseudo intellectuals.
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                          Dig your own grave, and save!

                          "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                          "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                          Comment

                          • Uncle Ted
                            The Big 12 money shot.
                            • Apr 2010
                            • 28853

                            #883
                            Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
                            You would think that after stories of cheese whiz, broken toys, and addiction to porn I wouldn't be surprised. I was wrong.

                            My Apple stock is thankful for guys like this... Apple is set to make $3 billion off these fools!
                            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                            Comment

                            • Dwight Schr-ute
                              Members Only
                              • May 2011
                              • 4917

                              #884
                              Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                              I was happy to find out that it is a sketch.
                              I was happy to see that he goes with the Diet Mt. Dew.
                              I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

                              Comment

                              • old_gregg
                                scaly man fish
                                • Nov 2009
                                • 16915

                                #885
                                this guy is kind of a youtube star (lol) and a few times a year he'll post a video in which he's crying and rededicates himself to losing weight. man, quit posting shit on the internet and go get it done.
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                                Comment

                                Working...