I need a new car

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Commando
    Explosivo
    • Feb 2009
    • 20748

    #556
    I'm more about the muscle cars than the little rally car joints, but I don't trash talk em b/c once you ride w somebody who knows their way around one and you narrowly escape soiling yourself, you tend to shut up.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

    Comment

    • TripletDaddy
      sweet triple
      • Nov 2008
      • 58186

      #557
      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      At a fraction of the cost!

      Like I said, sweet!
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

      sigpic

      Comment

      • thesaint258
        aka Benito Hazard
        • Jan 2009
        • 3005

        #558
        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        So this:


        is "just about the same" as this:



        sweet!

        I know which I'd rather have--the Renault in the background.
        Not that, sickos.

        Comment

        • TripletDaddy
          sweet triple
          • Nov 2008
          • 58186

          #559
          Originally posted by thesaint258 View Post
          I know which I'd rather have--the Renault in the background.
          how much HP is in that minivan? It is all about the HP and torque.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

          sigpic

          Comment

          • Surfah
            Where's Wallace?
            • Nov 2008
            • 33726

            #560
            You dudes need to be updating this thread:

            Courtesy of Google Image Search: 1970 Chevy Malibu 1984 VW GTi 1981 BMW 320i (somebody liked the same combination as me) 1995 Ford Escort Wagon 1986 VW GTi 1988 Isuzu Trooper II 1987 Honda Accord
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

            Comment

            • old_gregg
              scaly man fish
              • Nov 2009
              • 16915

              #561
              well the good thing about the rs is you don't have to explain to everyone that you had to get a cayman because you wanted a porsche but couldn't afford a 911
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

              Comment

              • Jeff Lebowski
                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                • Nov 2008
                • 69752

                #562
                My co-worker just bought a black Cayman. Gorgeous car.

                But he got an automatic!
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                Comment

                • TripletDaddy
                  sweet triple
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 58186

                  #563
                  Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                  well the good thing about the rs is you don't have to explain to everyone that you had to get a cayman because you wanted a porsche but couldn't afford a 911
                  agreed. zero people are going to be talking to you about your ford so no explanations would be necessary.

                  I suppose you could get some inquiries from Asian teenagers if you are in North Orange County driving through Westminster.
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • old_gregg
                    scaly man fish
                    • Nov 2009
                    • 16915

                    #564
                    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    agreed. zero people are going to be talking to you about your ford so no explanations would be necessary.

                    I suppose you could get some inquiries from Asian teenagers if you are in North Orange County driving through Westminster.
                    they'll be talking about what a practical, badass bargain it is.
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                    Comment

                    • TripletDaddy
                      sweet triple
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 58186

                      #565
                      Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                      they'll be talking about what a practical, badass bargain it is.
                      no argument from me there!
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • kccougar
                        9262
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 7020

                        #566
                        Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                        You dudes need to be updating this thread:

                        http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthr...My-car-history
                        Done!
                        "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

                        Comment

                        • Color Me Badd Fan
                          Senior Member
                          • Jan 2009
                          • 12519

                          #567
                          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                          So this:


                          is "just about the same" as this:



                          sweet!
                          Both will emit boiling hot lava all over your face.
                          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

                          Comment

                          • TripletDaddy
                            sweet triple
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 58186

                            #568
                            Originally posted by kccougar View Post
                            Done!
                            ha, turns out Foyero had a beige camry!
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • Lost Student
                              BAND!
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 4324

                              #569
                              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              agreed. zero people are going to be talking to you about your ford so no explanations would be necessary.

                              I suppose you could get some inquiries from Asian teenagers if you are in North Orange County driving through Westminster.
                              My FIL daily drives a Ford Escort RS Cosworth that people ask about all the time. People have followed his him home on multiple occasions just to get a closer look.
                              "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                              "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                              This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                              "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                              "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

                              Comment

                              • thesaint258
                                aka Benito Hazard
                                • Jan 2009
                                • 3005

                                #570
                                Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                My co-worker just bought a black Cayman. Gorgeous car.

                                But he got an automatic!

                                Please give him a I realize those automatics are fast, but having a manual transmission is part of what makes driving fun!
                                Not that, sickos.

                                Comment

                                Working...