Hacked again

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Flystripper
    replied
    I have not noticed any changes

    Leave a comment:


  • imanihonjin
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    It is called the favicon. That is on my list to fix too.
    Not a big deal....just thought you might want to know in the event you didn't already.

    Leave a comment:


  • dabrockster
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    IMPORTANT UPDATE:

    Remember our recent hackers? Looks like they left some deeply-buried folders that hijacked our site to use us a Paypal phishing site. Paypal figured it out and asked our hosting service to shut us down. They found the offending files and deleted/locked them. This fixed the problem. Unfortunately, we are now listed as a malicious site by certain DNS servers. Some of our posters are being blocked from the site. I am trying to find out how to fix this or if it will eventually go away. Let me know if you encounter this problem.

    THAT is why my iPhone was not opening it today.. It is odd how that works.. I am using my works wifi.. But my work computer is fine..

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeff Lebowski
    replied
    Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
    I don't know if this is related, but in Firefox, as I am sure you know, when you have a tab open it has the logo/avatar thingy that represents the website that particular tab is open to. CS's changed in the last couple of days and is now some V/check mark type thing that I am not sure is intentional as it doesn't seem to be anything that would be representative of CS.
    It is called the favicon. That is on my list to fix too.

    Leave a comment:


  • imanihonjin
    replied
    Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    Been that way for nearly a month for me (since the Albania hack last month).
    Yeah, I think that is when it happened for me too. Has it really been a month though?

    Leave a comment:


  • Donuthole
    replied
    Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
    I don't know if this is related, but in Firefox, as I am sure you know, when you have a tab open it has the logo/avatar thingy that represents the website that particular tab is open to. CS's changed in the last couple of days and is now some V/check mark type thing that I am not sure is intentional as it doesn't seem to be anything that would be representative of CS.
    Been that way for nearly a month for me (since the Albania hack last month).

    Leave a comment:


  • wally
    replied
    Originally posted by Moliere View Post
    Can you get a listing of the posters that are being blocked? Maybe we don't want it fixed....
    Sorry, I am still here.

    Leave a comment:


  • falafel
    replied
    Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
    I don't know if this is related, but in Firefox, as I am sure you know, when you have a tab open it has the logo/avatar thingy that represents the website that particular tab is open to. CS's changed in the last couple of days and is now some V/check mark type thing that I am not sure is intentional as it doesn't seem to be anything that would be representative of CS.
    Same for me in Chome.

    Leave a comment:


  • imanihonjin
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    IMPORTANT UPDATE:

    Remember our recent hackers? Looks like they left some deeply-buried folders that hijacked our site to use us a Paypal phishing site. Paypal figured it out and asked our hosting service to shut us down. They found the offending files and deleted/locked them. This fixed the problem. Unfortunately, we are now listed as a malicious site by certain DNS servers. Some of our posters are being blocked from the site. I am trying to find out how to fix this or if it will eventually go away. Let me know if you encounter this problem.
    I don't know if this is related, but in Firefox, as I am sure you know, when you have a tab open it has the logo/avatar thingy that represents the website that particular tab is open to. CS's changed in the last couple of days and is now some V/check mark type thing that I am not sure is intentional as it doesn't seem to be anything that would be representative of CS.

    Leave a comment:


  • Moliere
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    IMPORTANT UPDATE:

    Remember our recent hackers? Looks like they left some deeply-buried folders that hijacked our site to use us a Paypal phishing site. Paypal figured it out and asked our hosting service to shut us down. They found the offending files and deleted/locked them. This fixed the problem. Unfortunately, we are now listed as a malicious site by certain DNS servers. Some of our posters are being blocked from the site. I am trying to find out how to fix this or if it will eventually go away. Let me know if you encounter this problem.
    Can you get a listing of the posters that are being blocked? Maybe we don't want it fixed....

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeff Lebowski
    replied
    IMPORTANT UPDATE:

    Remember our recent hackers? Looks like they left some deeply-buried folders that hijacked our site to use us a Paypal phishing site. Paypal figured it out and asked our hosting service to shut us down. They found the offending files and deleted/locked them. This fixed the problem. Unfortunately, we are now listed as a malicious site by certain DNS servers. Some of our posters are being blocked from the site. I am trying to find out how to fix this or if it will eventually go away. Let me know if you encounter this problem.

    Leave a comment:


  • dabrockster
    replied
    Is anyone else seeing two boxes when using their iPhone? One says "Open App" and the other says "Install".. I have tried closing safari and opening new, signing in, but to no avail..

    Leave a comment:


  • wuapinmon
    replied
    Originally posted by Solon View Post
    I hear Tirana is an awesome town.
    Mussolini thought so highly of it he took it from King Zog.
    Last edited by wuapinmon; 03-05-2014, 06:31 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeff Lebowski
    replied
    Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    I was able to replicate the reported issue just as Clark described it. It is (unfortunately) not as simple as a cache problem... quick google search reveals it is a site configuration issue. See here:

    <http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...-after-upgrade>

    Also, wrong thread?
    Hmm....

    The forum URL was already set to:



    The "redirect domain whitelist" was blank. I added the following:





    Let me know if that helps.

    Leave a comment:


  • Clark Addison
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Bookmarks, people. Bookmarks.
    But I like just hitting "C - <Enter>"

    Leave a comment:

Working...