Originally posted by woot
View Post
Utah Recruiting
Collapse
X
-
His family laughed when he dumped the Utah hat and the host said "really?" when he picked it up.
Fitter. Happier. More Productive.
sigpic
Comment
-
I for one hope oxcoug never dies.Originally posted by SeattleUte View PostThis is the defining post for oxcoug. It will follow him to his grave:
http://www.cougarboard.com/board/mes...tml?id=5588056Get confident, stupid
-landpoke
Comment
-
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.
--Jonathan Swift
Comment
-
Eubank: How low rent is that?
What a jerk.
Why can't you just pick a hat? Why do you have to soundly reject some other school that was second place on your list?
Sheesh. Kids nowdays--its all about them. This signing theatrics makes bridezillas look like humanitarians.
Comment
-
Weird, I thought it was December already when I read that.Originally posted by SeattleUte View PostUtah is #6 in the Pac 12, a very respectable debut.
http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecr...2011/PAC12/all"Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault
"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors
Comment
-
A year ago our hat would not have been on the table. He respected us by picking it up first.Originally posted by TripletDaddy View PostHis family laughed when he dumped the Utah hat and the host said "really?" when he picked it up.
BTW, eubank is only an ESPN 76, Pedroza is an 80 like Heaps was.
Also, on the radio this morning the KJR guys dissed Derek Brown as a "project quarterback". I suspect Eubank is similar. The love affair with him is that he reminds people of Cam Newton in his build and duo qb label. My guess the true comparison ends there. Seriously, if there is a program in a death spiral it's ASU. Ranked 11 in Pac 12 recruiting this year. Erickson is over the hill. Speaks volumes that he took ASU.
I think Tyler Shreve is our future.When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.
--Jonathan Swift
Comment
-
You are quoting Softy as a source? Don't go to trial with that. He was the guy that said Washington pulled their offer on Jonathan Stewart because he didn't grade out high enough.Originally posted by SeattleUte View PostAlso, on the radio this morning the KJR guys dissed Derek Brown as a "project quarterback".
Stick with the national stuff.Get confident, stupid
-landpoke
Comment
-
Did Utah really not sign a quarterback in this class? Yikes. Putting all your eggs in the coach beaters basket.*Banned*
Comment
-
Preemptive SU De classe postOriginally posted by cougjunkie View PostDid Utah really not sign a quarterback in this class? Yikes. Putting all your eggs in the coach beaters basket."Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault
"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors
Comment
-
I won't sugarcoat it. We have 3 guys who can start, so a project quarterback like Eubank or Brown would have been a nice luxury. Still a more than respectable pac 12 debut, though. I'm satisfied.Originally posted by cougjunkie View PostDid Utah really not sign a quarterback in this class? Yikes. Putting all your eggs in the coach beaters basket.When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.
--Jonathan Swift
Comment
-
Pomee is great for SC right now. an athletic TE that can catch the ball like a WR. I agree that the Utes decided on Pedroza over Pomee, in the same spirit that the PAC 10 decided on Utah over Texas and Oklahoma.Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
Fitter. Happier. More Productive.
sigpic
Comment
-
lol Ryan Henderson is one of those smurf dbs. I guess USC didn't want this guy.Originally posted by TripletDaddy View PostPomee is great for SC right now. an athletic TE that can catch the ball like a WR. I agree that the Utes decided on Pedroza over Pomee, in the same spirit that the PAC 10 decided on Utah over Texas and Oklahoma.


When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.
--Jonathan Swift
Comment
Comment