welcome Andre Lewis ... good size 6'4" WR
Utah Recruiting
Collapse
X
-
Pretty big WR. Is he fast?Originally posted by Scorcho View Post“There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
― W.H. Auden
"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
-- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
--Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Comment
-
Tall is the new fast.Originally posted by Babs View PostTall is good, right?"The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."
"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."
"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."
-Rick Majerus
Comment
-
I read that he's not only tall but weighs 220. If he's 6'4" and 220 and fast, he's a type of WR we're not used to at Utah. Isn't he?Originally posted by The Notorious J.I.C. View PostTall is the new fast.“There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
― W.H. Auden
"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
-- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
--Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Comment
-
-
I am out of my depth in all the recruiting numbers stuff, but it looks like Rivals is where the 6'4" 220 lbs. number comes from:Originally posted by creekster View PostBut the Utes wouldnt do that, would they?
Rivals is the best resource for recruiting and high school sports. Find all of your favorite team's information or browse our advanced player database.
Scout, according to a UteZone poster, lists him at 6'0" and 180. I guess we'll find out sooner or later.“There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
― W.H. Auden
"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
-- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
--Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Comment
-
What's 4" among friends (and no one better say "That's what she said")?Originally posted by LA Ute View PostI am out of my depth in all the recruiting numbers stuff, but it looks like Rivals is where the 6'4" 220 lbs. number comes from:
Rivals is the best resource for recruiting and high school sports. Find all of your favorite team's information or browse our advanced player database.
Scout, according to a UteZone poster, lists him at 6'0" and 180. I guess we'll find out sooner or later.PLesa excuse the tpyos.
Comment
-
The most intriguing thing about him its that he was 6'0" 180 lbs out of high school.Originally posted by LA Ute View PostI read that he's not only tall but weighs 220. If he's 6'4" and 220 and fast, he's a type of WR we're not used to at Utah. Isn't he?"The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."
"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."
"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."
-Rick Majerus
Comment
Comment