Skyline chili is prison food - BYU vs Cincy 2016

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Flystripper
    Degenerate Gambler
    • Nov 2008
    • 14094

    #61
    Hill is not a good qb by any measure. It's time to end the loyalty to him in favor of the loyalty to the program.
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

    Comment

    • San Juan Sun
      Kicked to the curb
      • Dec 2009
      • 9214

      #62
      Geez.
      "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

      - Ty Cobb

      Comment

      • All-American
        Right, as Usual
        • Nov 2008
        • 15666

        #63
        Troy Warner is playing well.
        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

        Comment

        • Blueintheface
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 15382

          #64
          Originally posted by All-American View Post
          Troy Warner is playing well.
          Yes he is. Hopefully he gets his first one today but he is learning quickly and is as good as advertised.
          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

          "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

          Comment

          • Flystripper
            Degenerate Gambler
            • Nov 2008
            • 14094

            #65
            Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
            How bad must Tanner be?
            I know you are being sarcastic. The dig on Detmer and Sitake is warranted.
            Dyslexics are teople poo...

            Comment

            • Blueintheface
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2009
              • 15382

              #66
              Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
              Trust me I've seen practice and Tanner's jump ball throws would be even easier to intercept.
              Are you joking? Sarcasm sometimes doesn't translate well.
              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

              "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

              Comment

              • CardiacCoug
                вот так штука
                • Nov 2008
                • 11013

                #67
                Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                Are you joking? Sarcasm sometimes doesn't translate well.
                Joking.

                Comment

                • Blueintheface
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2009
                  • 15382

                  #68
                  He is an idiot. He checks down at the wrong time and throws deep way too late. Give us a break, coach.
                  "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                  "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                  Comment

                  • Flystripper
                    Degenerate Gambler
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 14094

                    #69
                    Throwing behind receivers on drag routes kill the play. That is on Taysom. My kingdom for a qb that can hit a 3 yard drag route in stride.
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

                    Comment

                    • BigFatMeanie
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 7115

                      #70
                      Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                      Hill is not a good qb by any measure. It's time to end the loyalty to him in favor of the loyalty to the program.
                      Amen. Preach it brother!


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment

                      • San Juan Sun
                        Kicked to the curb
                        • Dec 2009
                        • 9214

                        #71
                        1dlgui.jpg
                        "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                        - Ty Cobb

                        Comment

                        • CardiacCoug
                          вот так штука
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 11013

                          #72
                          Jamaal is going to break one of these if we keep feeding him.

                          Comment

                          • dabrockster
                            Senior Member
                            • Aug 2009
                            • 10951

                            #73
                            D looking good!!




                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment

                            • Blueintheface
                              Senior Member
                              • Sep 2009
                              • 15382

                              #74
                              Are there still Taysom-should-start fans left? Forget the remaining opponents. By what measure would it make sense to play a hobbled running back at QB when Tanner has an entire season of work that shows he's a much better fit for this offense?
                              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                              "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                              Comment

                              • Flystripper
                                Degenerate Gambler
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 14094

                                #75
                                Throw behind again.
                                Dyslexics are teople poo...

                                Comment

                                Working...