"Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated" - The Rivalry Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Applejack
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2012
    • 3813

    #3226
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    The pig farmer is an aggy.



    Interesting choice. I'm a pig farmer fan, but I'm not sure he is closer to first string than third string at USU. I would have stuck it out with Utah and backup the gimpy superstar (maybe the utter lack of WRs on the roster convinced him to jump).

    Comment

    • Jeff Lebowski
      Corporate lackey for Jesus
      • Nov 2008
      • 69684

      #3227
      Originally posted by Applejack View Post

      Interesting choice. I'm a pig farmer fan, but I'm not sure he is closer to first string than third string at USU. I would have stuck it out with Utah and backup the gimpy superstar (maybe the utter lack of WRs on the roster convinced him to jump).
      The competition will be tougher at USU?

      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

      Comment

      • Applejack
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2012
        • 3813

        #3228
        Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

        The competition will be tougher at USU?

        If Rising is hurt again, yes.

        Comment

        • Pelado
          Bald not naked
          • Sep 2010
          • 21139

          #3229
          Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          The pig farmer is an aggy.



          Seems appropriate.
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

          Comment

          • Jeff Lebowski
            Corporate lackey for Jesus
            • Nov 2008
            • 69684

            #3230
            Originally posted by Applejack View Post

            If Rising is hurt again, yes.
            Man, I hope you are right. Because Rising will get hurt again.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

            Comment

            • Applejack
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2012
              • 3813

              #3231
              Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

              Man, I hope you are right. Because Rising will get hurt again.
              Mean thing to say. For the record, I hope that ratzlaff has an injury free season next year!

              Comment

              • Jeff Lebowski
                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                • Nov 2008
                • 69684

                #3232
                Originally posted by Applejack View Post

                Mean thing to say. For the record, I hope that ratzlaff has an injury free season next year!
                Me too! On the bench.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                Comment

                • Applejack
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2012
                  • 3813

                  #3233
                  Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

                  Me too! On the bench.
                  Needs a full season to see if he is the guy, IMHO.

                  Comment

                  • Jeff Lebowski
                    Corporate lackey for Jesus
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 69684

                    #3234
                    This is hilarious. Ute fans decide to bombard Utah's dean of students to get him to change his mind about not admitting a felon to the football program.

                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                    Comment

                    • falafel
                      loves to talk on things
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 37973

                      #3235
                      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      This is hilarious. Ute fans decide to bombard Utah's dean of students to get him to change his mind about not admitting a felon to the football program.

                      At least the people in the replies have some sense. This guy getting declined more often than Screech on prom night.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                      Dig your own grave, and save!

                      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                      Comment

                      • Jeff Lebowski
                        Corporate lackey for Jesus
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 69684

                        #3236
                        Originally posted by falafel View Post

                        At least the people in the replies have some sense. This guy getting declined more often than Screech on prom night.
                        Yeah, most folks seem to realize what a terrible idea that is. Whitt and Harlan couldn't convince this guy, but maybe some angry emails from random idiots would do the trick.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                        Comment

                        • MartyFunkhouser
                          Disciple of RNGesus
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 18747

                          #3237
                          Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          This is hilarious. Ute fans decide to bombard Utah's dean of students to get him to change his mind about not admitting a felon to the football program.

                          It is a stupid idea to bring in Trejan Bridges. The talent does not justify the risk of bringing in a felon.
                          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                          --Kendrick Lamar

                          Comment

                          • Jeff Lebowski
                            Corporate lackey for Jesus
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 69684

                            #3238
                            Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post

                            It is a stupid idea to bring in Trejan Bridges. The talent does not justify the risk of bringing in a felon.
                            Frankly, I am surprised that Whitt and Harlan thought it was a good idea, but then again that part is being reported by this doofus, so who knows what actually happened.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                            Comment

                            • Moliere
                              One man.....one pie
                              • Oct 2009
                              • 27877

                              #3239
                              The dean of students is smart to not admit him after the whole Lauren Mccluskey thing. I mean, she didn’t get a second chance and it shows that the UofU is already not a safe campus.
                              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                              Comment

                              • myboynoah
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 21719

                                #3240
                                lol

                                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

                                For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

                                Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

                                Comment

                                Working...