Miami Bowl 2014 - BYU vs. Memphis

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Flystripper
    Degenerate Gambler
    • Nov 2008
    • 14089

    #421
    Originally posted by Bluediver View Post
    That's some fantastic proselyting by BYU today at the end of that game. Keep making the church members proud BYU athletics! :-/
    meh
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

    Comment

    • Topper
      Pre-Historic Man
      • Nov 2011
      • 11764

      #422
      Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
      I know I'm overreacting, but in my current state of pain and anguish, I'm not sure how we can have confidence that BM gets us to the promised land. We may be worse off with a different HC, but we're currently going nowhere in a pretty big hurry.
      I echo your concerns, both of them, that Bronco is getting us nowhere fast, and that no replacement is in sight.
      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

      Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

      Comment

      • byu71
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 22070

        #423
        Originally posted by Bluediver View Post
        That's some fantastic proselyting by BYU today at the end of that game. Keep making the church members proud BYU athletics! :-/
        I respectfully disagree. A lot of people think if you go to BYU your feminine side is strongest. That showed it isn't true. I will agree higher ups may take your view.

        Comment

        • Topper
          Pre-Historic Man
          • Nov 2011
          • 11764

          #424
          Originally posted by byu71 View Post
          I respectfully disagree. A lot of people think if you go to BYU your feminine side is strongest. That showed it isn't true. I will agree higher ups may take your view.
          I did not stay to watch. Please explain what happened after the pick?

          Were there any style points for the fight? Who won the fight?
          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

          Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

          Comment

          • USUC
            Chronic Poseur
            • Apr 2010
            • 8784

            #425
            I don't know if it was said here or on Twitter, but that brawl was the culmination of a season's with of frustration.

            Comment

            • byu71
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 22070

              #426
              Originally posted by Topper View Post
              I did not stay to watch. Please explain what happened after the pick?

              Were there any style points for the fight? Who won the fight?
              A fight got started and players lost their cool and overreacted. Wasn't anything I am embarrassed by. Now if it had happened after a women's ping pong match I might have been embarrassed.

              Comment

              • Commando
                Explosivo
                • Feb 2009
                • 20748

                #427
                Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
                The good thing is nobody was watching this game because it started at noon on a Monday right before Christmas. The bad thing is, the scene at the end of the game will be all over sportscenter and the Internet.
                How is that a bad thing? I want to see the fight.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                Comment

                • The_Douger
                  Athletic Supporter
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 5413

                  #428
                  Originally posted by USUC View Post
                  I don't know if it was said here or on Twitter, but that brawl was the culmination of a season's with of frustration.
                  My DVR cut off right before the end. So, I missed it there too.

                  Embarrassing for our guys to be fighting like that.
                  Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

                  Comment

                  • Topper
                    Pre-Historic Man
                    • Nov 2011
                    • 11764

                    #429
                    Originally posted by USUC View Post
                    I don't know if it was said here or on Twitter, but that brawl was the culmination of a season's with of frustration.
                    Bronco's teams are definitely trending downward. If there were a very bad taste in my mouth for prior seasons, you could almost forgive this season in light of the spate of injuries. But, the lack of discipline on BYU's team is terrible to watch and probably contributed in no small part to several of the close losses.
                    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                    Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                    Comment

                    • Commando
                      Explosivo
                      • Feb 2009
                      • 20748

                      #430
                      Originally posted by Bluediver View Post
                      That's some fantastic proselyting by BYU today at the end of that game. Keep making the church members proud BYU athletics! :-/
                      Who cares that they got in a brawl? Honestly?
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                      Comment

                      • Topper
                        Pre-Historic Man
                        • Nov 2011
                        • 11764

                        #431
                        Originally posted by Commando View Post
                        Who cares that they got in a brawl? Honestly?
                        Did we at least win the brawl?
                        "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                        Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                        Comment

                        • Flystripper
                          Degenerate Gambler
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 14089

                          #432
                          Originally posted by Topper View Post
                          Did we at least win the brawl?
                          nobody wins those brawls but we held our own
                          Dyslexics are teople poo...

                          Comment

                          • Topper
                            Pre-Historic Man
                            • Nov 2011
                            • 11764

                            #433
                            Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                            nobody wins those brawls but we held our own
                            So it was a soccer tie?
                            "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                            Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                            Comment

                            • Commando
                              Explosivo
                              • Feb 2009
                              • 20748

                              #434
                              Originally posted by Topper View Post
                              Did we at least win the brawl?
                              I have faith that we did as long as Koroma and the Polys were in the thick of it. I hope somebody bled out that dipshit that was headbutting helmets earlier on.
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                              Comment

                              • byu71
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 22070

                                #435
                                Bronco indicated the freezing of the extra point was other coaches input. Howell?

                                Comment

                                Working...