HuskyFreeNortheast: BYU @ UConn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Flystripper
    Degenerate Gambler
    • Nov 2008
    • 14089

    #511
    Originally posted by Pheidippides View Post
    I don't understand the complaints. Lackluster second half, sure. Penalties galore, sure. Week one and we beat the spread. I don't know about you but I popped the champagne 20 minutes ago.
    I popped the champagne at 7:00 est!!
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

    Comment

    • Flystripper
      Degenerate Gambler
      • Nov 2008
      • 14089

      #512
      Whooohooooo
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

      Comment

      • Pheidippides
        Liberal Feminazi
        • Nov 2008
        • 14759

        #513
        Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
        I popped the champagne at 7:00 est!!
        Apparently. Was it really champagne, or did you opt for scotch?
        Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

        Comment

        • CardiacCoug
          вот так штука
          • Nov 2008
          • 11013

          #514
          Houston losing to UTSA at home. That game might not be very tough.

          Comment

          • Flystripper
            Degenerate Gambler
            • Nov 2008
            • 14089

            #515
            Go Stewart go!
            Dyslexics are teople poo...

            Comment

            • PaloAltoCougar
              Semper infra dignitatem
              • Nov 2008
              • 16936

              #516
              Originally posted by Topper View Post
              Well I want a forty point win against inferior teams. PAC....
              My friend, you need a good sports therapist, and I say that with the utmost respect for your vastly superior athletic gifts. You predicted an 11-point win, BYU wins by 25, and yet you're deeply disappointed and regard this as abortion?

              Comment

              • Joe Public
                8.1 YPC
                • Apr 2011
                • 8524

                #517
                Originally posted by Pheidippides View Post
                I don't understand the complaints. Lackluster second half, sure. Penalties galore, sure. Week one and we beat the spread. I don't know about you but I popped the champagne 20 minutes ago.
                Yep. 3 TD win on the road and lots of bright spots. A great start to the season.
                "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

                "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

                Comment

                • MarkGrace
                  Grooveshark dick tease
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 31546

                  #518
                  Originally posted by Pheidippides View Post
                  I don't understand the complaints. Lackluster second half, sure. Penalties galore, sure. Week one and we beat the spread. I don't know about you but I popped the champagne 20 minutes ago.
                  fly, this bitch drinks mimosas and champagne. For the love of all that is holy, can you please show him how to do apostasy right?
                  So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                  Comment

                  • Flystripper
                    Degenerate Gambler
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 14089

                    #519
                    HuskyFreeNortheast: BYU @ UConn

                    Originally posted by Pheidippides View Post
                    Apparently. Was it really champagne, or did you opt for scotch?
                    No scotch today. But I had 44oz of 10% double IPAs.
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

                    Comment

                    • Donuthole
                      Official Outgayer
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 25267

                      #520
                      Originally posted by Topper View Post
                      byu|28
                      UConn|17
                      eom
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                      There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                      Comment

                      • Flystripper
                        Degenerate Gambler
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 14089

                        #521
                        Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                        fly, this bitch drinks mimosas and champagne. For the love of all that is holy, can you please show him how to do apostasy right?
                        I can lead a horse to water...
                        Dyslexics are teople poo...

                        Comment

                        • smokymountainrain
                          Impressive Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 22593

                          #522
                          Originally posted by Pheidippides View Post
                          I don't understand the complaints. Lackluster second half, sure. Penalties galore, sure. Week one and we beat the spread. I don't know about you but I popped the champagne 20 minutes ago.
                          Meh, this thread is overwhelmingly positive. People got restless in the 3rd and 4th quarter, but overall, outside of it's been very positive.
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

                          Comment

                          • smokymountainrain
                            Impressive Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 22593

                            #523
                            Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                            eom
                            lol.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

                            Comment

                            • LiveCoug
                              LA Ute loves me
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 18488

                              #524
                              Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                              Houston losing to UTSA at home. That game might not be very tough.
                              Go Roadrunners!

                              Comment

                              • Clark Addison
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 10306

                                #525
                                I bet if you went back and looked at the prediction spread, the average BYU fan on this site predicted about a 14 point win. We ended up winning by 25. You would think that would be good news. Sure, there's a lot to work on, that's the nature of first games. I'll say that I enjoyed this one a whole lot more than last year's, and I am not even drunk!

                                Comment

                                Working...