Week 11

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • USUC
    Chronic Poseur
    • Apr 2010
    • 8799

    #121
    Originally posted by woot View Post
    Nebraska? No.
    Its crazy how wide open the B1G is in both divisions.

    Comment

    • MartyFunkhouser
      Disciple of RNGesus
      • Nov 2008
      • 18759

      #122
      Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
      Ole Miss would lose to Colorado (and a lot of other teams). They're getting punked by LaTech at home.
      Ole Miss' Sagarin rating before tonight's game is 100. I actually think that is a little generous for them. Montana St would beat Ole Miss.
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

      Comment

      • woot
        Resident Science Cop
        • Nov 2008
        • 5531

        #123
        Originally posted by USU Coug View Post
        Its crazy how wide open the B1G is in both divisions.
        Indeed. I'm guessing MSU vs. Wiscy, but 8 teams still have a shot. MSU plays the cellar dwellers so I bet they win Bo, and Wiscy just needs to beat PSU to win Woody.

        Comment

        • Parrot Head
          Operation Hot Mother
          • Nov 2008
          • 2322

          #124
          BOOM!






          (RE: The pick six against Luck.)
          I have nothing else to say at this time.

          Comment

          • Parrot Head
            Operation Hot Mother
            • Nov 2008
            • 2322

            #125
            BOOM, pt. 2!










            (Re: the fumbled kick return.)
            I have nothing else to say at this time.

            Comment

            • MartyFunkhouser
              Disciple of RNGesus
              • Nov 2008
              • 18759

              #126
              Ducks are the best 1 loss team and I would take them in a game against Oklahoma St.

              An LSU-Oregon matchup should be the MNC game, but it isn't going to happen.
              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
              --Kendrick Lamar

              Comment

              • USUC
                Chronic Poseur
                • Apr 2010
                • 8799

                #127
                Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                Ducks are the best 1 loss team and I would take them in a game against Oklahoma St.

                An LSU-Oregon matchup should be the MNC game, but it isn't going to happen.
                I think you are a little too high on them. Its been shown that Oregon is beatable if there is time to prepare for them. I think Ok St would win. I think Bama would beat em. Oregon is a great team but not the second best.

                Comment

                • MartyFunkhouser
                  Disciple of RNGesus
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 18759

                  #128
                  Originally posted by USU Coug View Post
                  I think you are a little too high on them. Its been shown that Oregon is beatable if there is time to prepare for them. I think Ok St would win. I think Bama would beat em. Oregon is a great team but not the second best.
                  Ducks do need to figure out how to win after a long layoff. They play Auburn last year on a weeks rest and they win the game.
                  As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                  --Kendrick Lamar

                  Comment

                  • TripletDaddy
                    sweet triple
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 58186

                    #129
                    Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                    Ducks are the best 1 loss team and I would take them in a game against Oklahoma St.

                    An LSU-Oregon matchup should be the MNC game, but it isn't going to happen.
                    We have seen high octane Oregon before. Over the last several seasons.

                    Against physical Ohio State team in Rose Bowl: loss.
                    Against physical Auburn team in Fiesta Bowl: loss
                    Against physical LSU team in Jerryworld: loss.

                    See a pattern?

                    Zeros would get pounded all over again by LSU and likely by Alabama and OK State.
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • Pheidippides
                      Liberal Feminazi
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 14759

                      #130
                      Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                      Ole Miss would lose to Colorado (and a lot of other teams). They're getting punked by LaTech at home.
                      Right. That's the one game we can come out flat for and still win.
                      Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

                      Comment

                      • woot
                        Resident Science Cop
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 5531

                        #131
                        UCF just scored on the last play of the game to possibly tie it up. Gogo Strength of Schedule!

                        Comment

                        • woot
                          Resident Science Cop
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 5531

                          #132
                          Oh nevermind they botched the conversion.

                          Comment

                          • UtahJazzFan88
                            Jazz | Utes | Raiders
                            • Oct 2011
                            • 1678

                            #133
                            Bryant Moniz carted off the field for Hawaii, out of the game. Hawaii getting their way back into the game though @Nevada in a WAC Championship deciding game, on ESPNU. Tied at 14-14.

                            Comment

                            • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                              Time to camp
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 26082

                              #134
                              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              We have seen high octane Oregon before. Over the last several seasons.

                              Against physical Ohio State team in Rose Bowl: loss.
                              Against physical Auburn team in Fiesta Bowl: loss
                              Against physical LSU team in Jerryworld: loss.

                              See a pattern?

                              Zeros would get pounded all over again by LSU and likely by Alabama and OK State.
                              Physical Okie State you took the word right out of Musburger's mouth. Sorry in advance for next week. Good thing Southern Cal doesn't have one of those big physical defenses.
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

                              Comment

                              • TripletDaddy
                                sweet triple
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 58186

                                #135
                                Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                                Physical Okie State you took the word right out of Musburger's mouth. Sorry in advance for next week. Good thing Southern Cal doesn't have one of those big physical defenses.
                                Taking things personally. What a surprise. Nobody is talking about next week. Oregon sucked against Ohio state, they choked against Auburn, and they really sucked agaispnst LSU. There is a reason for that.

                                This is Oregons m.o. Until they beef up, they will continue to lose the big one.

                                I don't think they make it past the Rose Bowl because now voters will deem the PAC to be weak. Stanford was allegedly the standard bearer this season after Oregon got torched. Now Oregon blows out Stanford and the voters have an excuse to go back to loving the B12 or the SEC. Instead of giving the PAC the benefit of the doubt that maybe they have several good teams, the PAC will get the shaft again.
                                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...