Week 11

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jarid in Cedar
    CS Institutional Memory
    • Jun 2009
    • 13234

    #151
    Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
    ASU just missed a 21 yard FG.
    What channel?
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

    "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

    "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

    -Rick Majerus

    Comment

    • UtahJazzFan88
      Jazz | Utes | Raiders
      • Oct 2011
      • 1678

      #152
      Originally posted by The Notorious J.I.C. View Post
      What channel?
      Versus

      Comment

      • Jarid in Cedar
        CS Institutional Memory
        • Jun 2009
        • 13234

        #153
        Originally posted by UtahJazzFan88 View Post
        Versus
        Sucks, I am at the parents and they have Dish, no Vs.
        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

        "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

        "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

        -Rick Majerus

        Comment

        • UtahJazzFan88
          Jazz | Utes | Raiders
          • Oct 2011
          • 1678

          #154
          Originally posted by The Notorious J.I.C. View Post
          Sucks, I am at the parents and they have Dish, no Vs.
          Yeah, I have Dish too and I'm resorting to a stream. I'm not sure if that's on Dish or Versus, but absolutely ridiculous that Versus is on the highest tier Dish package.

          Comment

          • SeattleUte
            Faith crisis consultant
            • Nov 2008
            • 20837

            #155
            Wasu just iced it.

            I love this conference! It's like the NFL; anything can happen week to week.

            Had we not lost our quarterback we'd be playing the Ducks for the championship.
            When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

            --Jonathan Swift

            Comment

            • creekster
              It is NOT a monkey!
              • Nov 2008
              • 22661

              #156
              Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
              Wasu just iced it.

              I love this conference! It's like the NFL; anything can happen week to week.

              Had we not lost our quarterback we'd be playing the Ducks for the championship.
              I see you received your new PAC-12 goggles!
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

              Comment

              • SeattleUte
                Faith crisis consultant
                • Nov 2008
                • 20837

                #157
                Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                Holy shit. The Utes are still breathing. Lol @ the PAC-12 South.
                ASU could lose out. Dennis Erickson seems to have lost it (a fantastic coach in his day). ASU hasn't shown much character for years.

                But clearly the Utes could lose next week. They'll have to rely on the defense and White again.

                Whit and Chow have done an amazing job the last three weeks playing to this team's strengths, such as they are. 5 yards passing at the half today, and up 7-3. lol. White carried the ball every play of the first touchdown drive. Then in the third quarter they carefully started throwing downfield.
                When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

                --Jonathan Swift

                Comment

                • Blueintheface
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2009
                  • 15382

                  #158
                  Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                  ASU could lose out. Dennis Erickson seems to have lost it (a fantastic coach in his day). ASU hasn't shown much character for years.

                  But clearly the Utes could lose next week. They'll have to rely on the defense and White again.

                  Whit and Chow have done an amazing job the last three weeks playing to this team's strengths, such as they are. 5 yards passing at the half today, and up 7-3. lol. White carried the ball every play of the first touchdown drive. Then in the third quarter they carefully started throwing downfield.
                  Yes, Chow has managed this team very nicely. I will say 3 straight teams with horrible defenses certainly helped. White has been unreal though. A one man army with a revitalized offensive line.
                  "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                  "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                  Comment

                  • SeattleUte
                    Faith crisis consultant
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 20837

                    #159
                    Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                    Yes, Chow has managed this team very nicely. I will say 3 straight teams with horrible defenses certainly helped. White has been unreal though. A one man army with a revitalized offensive line.
                    THOSE WERE PAC 12 TEAMS!
                    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

                    --Jonathan Swift

                    Comment

                    • SeattleUte
                      Faith crisis consultant
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 20837

                      #160
                      Tonight we probably saw the end of Dennis Erickson and Rick Neuheisel.
                      When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

                      --Jonathan Swift

                      Comment

                      • UtahJazzFan88
                        Jazz | Utes | Raiders
                        • Oct 2011
                        • 1678

                        #161
                        Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                        Yes, Chow has managed this team very nicely. I will say 3 straight teams with horrible defenses certainly helped. White has been unreal though. A one man army with a revitalized offensive line.
                        Where is Washington State defensively in the PAC-12? Washington State didn't strike me as a defensive powerhouse tonight or so far this season either.

                        Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                        Tonight we probably saw the end of Dennis Erickson and Rick Neuheisel.
                        NO! NO! NO! They need to keep both coaches around, it's benefits the Utes in the future.

                        Comment

                        • Portland Ute
                          Junior Member
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 5647

                          #162
                          Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                          ASU could lose out. Dennis Erickson seems to have lost it (a fantastic coach in his day). ASU hasn't shown much character for years.

                          But clearly the Utes could lose next week. They'll have to rely on the defense and White again.

                          Whit and Chow have done an amazing job the last three weeks playing to this team's strengths, such as they are. 5 yards passing at the half today, and up 7-3. lol. White carried the ball every play of the first touchdown drive. Then in the third quarter they carefully started throwing downfield.
                          Did you watch the game or are you just reporting what you read on ESPN and Yahoo! Sports?

                          Comment

                          • Hsaru
                            Junior Member
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 1109

                            #163
                            Congrats to HFN and the Ducks, Stanford just too slow on defense for Oregon, just like last year. And Stanford has no playmakers in their WR core.

                            Comment

                            • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                              Time to camp
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 26082

                              #164
                              Originally posted by Hsaru View Post
                              Congrats to HFN and the Ducks, Stanford just too slow on defense for Oregon, just like last year. And Stanford has no playmakers in their WR core.
                              Thanks. No Owusu was definitely a big disadvantage for Stanford. LaMike is so fun to watch, he is going to be missed next year.
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

                              Comment

                              • BoylenOver
                                Junior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 9146

                                #165
                                Does the winner of Okie St/OU play LSU, assuming LSU wins out and the Sooners and Cowboys don't trip up this week?
                                "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                                "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                                Comment

                                Working...