Non-Conference Scheduling rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
    Please bring me back something from Pujol or Biko. Gracias!
    I am there a week so those look like acceptable destinations. I also would like to check out the Hard Rock Cafe and pick up a t shirt.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      I am there a week so those look like acceptable destinations. I also would like to check out the Hard Rock Cafe and pick up a t shirt.
      Not going to lie, I lol'ed. If Wuap does as well I hope he adds it to the thread.
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

I think it is Moby Dick, which means that tweet should go in the dong thread.

Also, iirc, Moby Dick basically only had one follower.

DDD is killing it today.
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

I wouldnt go if it were in the Middle East (isis).
          Don't worry, that problem will be all fixed by next year. They're putting together a coalition.

Comment

I wouldnt go if it were in the Middle East (isis).
            I think I would pass on North Korea too.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              But they have a huge stadium!

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                Notre Dame in Ireland. DDD would be stoked.
                \

Ding, ding, ding.

I like how TH tweets. There is no news today, but there will be news in the future. Reminds me of a Babylon 5 newsbroadcast, where the Captain told the news reporter to report, "Nothing happened today in Sector 15. The government is denying that anything happened in Sector 15."
                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

But think, you might receive an all expenses paid extended work vacation!
                  "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
                    \

Ding, ding, ding.

I like how TH tweets. There is no news today, but there will be news in the future. Reminds me of a Babylon 5 newsbroadcast, where the Captain told the news reporter to report, "Nothing happened today in Sector 15. The government is denying that anything happened in Sector 15."
                    That was my first thought too.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                      But they have a huge stadium!
                      Hmm... That is an excellent point. I bet they could do a killer card section too.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by kccougar View Post
                        https://twitter.com/NewmanKnew/statu...42787132764160

Sign me up for whatever the location is. Unless it's Canada.
                        Count me out. If I'm going to spend a bunch of money to travel abroad, I think a BYU football game is pretty low on my to-do list.

Sorry for being a bad fan.

Comment

• A NoKo roadie would be great. I would like to see the golf course where Kim Jong Il played his historic round.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacob View Post
                            Count me out. If I'm going to spend a bunch of money to travel abroad, I think a BYU football game is pretty low on my to-do list.

#SFBABF
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacob View Post

Agreed. Now if it were Stanford on the other hand.....

sigpic

Comment

BYU played a game in Japan once. I would be up for that roadie.
                                Me too.
                                A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Working...
                                X