Non-Conference Scheduling rumors

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #2971
    I'm hoping it is in Ireland!
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • Flystripper
      Degenerate Gambler
      • Nov 2008
      • 14094

      #2972
      Originally posted by kccougar View Post
      https://twitter.com/NewmanKnew/statu...42787132764160

      Sign me up for whatever the location is. Unless it's Canada.
      wtf
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

      Comment

      • MarkGrace
        Grooveshark dick tease
        • Dec 2008
        • 31546

        #2973
        jordan carroll @jordanec
        Follow

        Tom Holmoe says they'll announce a game against a big team in a month or two #BYUFootball #independence #business
        Any rumblings on who this might be?
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

        Comment

        • HuskyFreeNorthwest
          Time to camp
          • Nov 2008
          • 26082

          #2974
          Originally posted by kccougar View Post
          https://twitter.com/NewmanKnew/statu...42787132764160

          Sign me up for whatever the location is. Unless it's Canada.
          Who is the White Whale? He has 200 followers.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

          Comment

          • TripletDaddy
            sweet triple
            • Nov 2008
            • 58186

            #2975
            Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
            Who is the White Whale? He has 200 followers.
            I think it is Moby Dick, which means that tweet should go in the dong thread.

            Also, iirc, Moby Dick basically only had one follower.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

            sigpic

            Comment

            • The_Douger
              Athletic Supporter
              • Jun 2012
              • 5413

              #2976
              Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
              wtf
              If it's Notre Dame in Europe I'm going to be pretty pissed. Those guys owe us a home game.
              Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

              Comment

              • MarkGrace
                Grooveshark dick tease
                • Dec 2008
                • 31546

                #2977
                Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
                If it's Notre Dame in Europe I'm going to be pretty pissed. Those guys owe us a home game.
                Notre Dame in Ireland. DDD would be stoked.
                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                Comment

                • TripletDaddy
                  sweet triple
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 58186

                  #2978
                  Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                  Notre Dame in Ireland. DDD would be stoked.
                  I would go to that game even though most of the local crowd are die-hard Central Florida fans.
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • Jeff Lebowski
                    Corporate lackey for Jesus
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 69717

                    #2979
                    Originally posted by kccougar View Post
                    https://twitter.com/NewmanKnew/statu...42787132764160

                    Sign me up for whatever the location is. Unless it's Canada.
                    BYU played a game in Japan once. I would be up for that roadie.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                    Comment

                    • Omaha 680
                      Senior Member
                      • Jul 2011
                      • 11182

                      #2980
                      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      BYU played a game in Japan once. I would be up for that roadie.
                      I'm going wherever it is, including Canada!

                      Comment

                      • The_Tick
                        Made something of myself
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 7295

                        #2981
                        Because half of the team speak Spanish...I could see BYU playing Arizona/ASU in Mexico City.

                        Boo.

                        Comment

                        • MarkGrace
                          Grooveshark dick tease
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 31546

                          #2982
                          Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                          Because half of the team speak Spanish...I could see BYU playing Arizona/ASU in Mexico City.

                          Boo.
                          Boo? That would be awesome.
                          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                          Comment

                          • TripletDaddy
                            sweet triple
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 58186

                            #2983
                            Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                            I'm going wherever it is, including Canada!
                            I wouldnt go if it were in the Middle East (isis).
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • TripletDaddy
                              sweet triple
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 58186

                              #2984
                              Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                              Boo? That would be awesome.
                              The_Tick needs to straighten up. I'm going to Mexico City next month and can't wait. Going to be some good eats!
                              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • MarkGrace
                                Grooveshark dick tease
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 31546

                                #2985
                                Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                                The_Tick needs to straighten up. I'm going to Mexico City next month and can't wait. Going to be some good eats!
                                Please bring me back something from Pujol or Biko. Gracias!
                                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                                Comment

                                Working...