Bump
    What a dumb analogy.

Comment

• Originally posted by jadesroom View Post

What a dumb analogy.
      Quality first post!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
        Every time conference realignment comes back to the news (it's like a seasonal thing), you all get mean as rattlers. It's unpleasant to watch and makes me feel bad. Can you be kinder? I think you'd be happier.
        Hey Scut.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
          Every time conference realignment comes back to the news (it's like a seasonal thing), you all get mean as rattlers. It's unpleasant to watch and makes me feel bad. Can you be kinder? I think you'd be happier.
          Channeling my inner Fat Albert--SU, you're like school on a Saturday....no class!!!

Comment

• Shame on cougaruteforumstadium.com! SeattleUte, like the prophets of old, is a stranger in his own land. Even after seeing his miraculous work and a wonder (2nd pick in NFL draft) you still will not believe.

Fools mock, but they shall mourn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
              Shame on cougaruteforumstadium.com! SeattleUte, like the prophets of old, is a stranger in his own land. Even after seeing his miraculous work and a wonder (2nd pick in NFL draft) you still will not believe.

Fools mock, but they shall mourn.
              Not believe what?
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                  You see that guy off to the side hiding in the bushes with a baseball bat? Yeah, that's me.

Comment

• Still love the OSHA-compliant handrails.

Comment

We need a Jon McNaughton version of this painting.

Comment

• Originally posted by originalsocal View Post

We need a Jon McNaughton version of this painting.
                        Impossible. Other than the obvious reason-- his inability to paint the most basic of Arnold Friberg fare, you'll notice that everyone is facing away, making it impossible to paint faces of all the politicians and public figures he hates onto the heads of the wicked Nephites as they are shooting at... Tucker Carlson or some shit.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Let us never forget: The man on the wall is Mitt Romney.

Comment

• Yeah, when the money runs out Baylor might want to fire Captain Obvious here first.
                            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

Yeah, when the money runs out Baylor might want to fire Captain Obvious here first.
                              Where is Ann Richards when you need her?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Where is Ann Richards when you need her?
                                Right now the only Dem that seems dumb enough to run against Abbott is Beto. I’m sure he will say he will save the Big 12 if it will get him money from out-of-state. Maybe PAC 12 folks are dumb enough to pony up a few dollars for his campaign if he will promise he will keep TCU and Baylor out of their conference. Beto running in elections he will never win is good for the Texas economy.
                                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X