The Big 12 expansion groundswell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
    That sounds absolutely terrible. 8-12 more G5 teams to dilute the conference? No way is that helpful
    IMO the only way expansion on that scale makes sense is if the Big 12 swallows another P5 conference.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post

IMO the only way expansion on that scale makes sense is if the Big 12 swallows another P5 conference.
      Yeah, like the PAC 12 leftovers after USC, UCLA, UW, and Oregon leave to join the SEC Death Star . This would may the Big 12 conference to big to fail.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Giddy up!

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• one of my favorite gifs!

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
            Giddy up!

Why doesn't BYU have a cowgirl equestrian team?
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

Why doesn't BYU have a cowgirl equestrian team?
              Not enough 50YO women enrolled to make up the team. Based upon the picture that seems who OSU recrutis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post

Not enough 50YO women enrolled to make up the team. Based upon the picture that seems who OSU recrutis.
                you think she looks 50? She does look older than a typical coed but 50 seems high I would have said early thirties.
                Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Definitely got a little chicken neck going on.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    Definitely got a little chicken neck going on.
                    A bit of chicken neck with minimal crows feet put her in her thirties for me but everyone looks young to me these days.
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post

you think she looks 50? She does look older than a typical coed but 50 seems high I would have said early thirties.
                      I grew up a hick with some family memebrs immersed in rodeo. Cowgirls have the worst fashion sense of any other population I have interacted with. This girl could genuinely be 22 but have a crazy amount of foundation and makeup on. I think they do it because of all the dust and dirt flying around and it helps with... something?

Comment

• 50?? You guys are crazy, and your wives would all be ashamed of you. That's a college student, and not a "non-traditional" one.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• If you are super determined to rule her in or out as a co-ed, the entire OSU's Women's Equestrian team has headshots. Knock yourself out.

https://okstate.com/sports/equestrian/roster/2021-22

The picture is definitely of a college-age person, though.

EDIT: Farther down the twitter feed is this:

She's a Junior.
                          Last edited by LVAllen; 11-04-2021, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• No doubt JL seeing lots of chicken neck.
                            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
                              If you are super determined to rule her in or out as a co-ed, the entire OSU's Women's Equestrian team has headshots. Knock yourself out.

https://okstate.com/sports/equestrian/roster/2021-22

The picture is definitely of a college-age person, though.

EDIT: Farther down the twitter feed is this:

She's a Junior.
                              That's a bigger group than I expected to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post

That's a bigger group than I expected to see.
                                I bet it helps with Title IX ratios. BYU should start up a horse team for that reason alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X