The Big 12 expansion groundswell

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • myboynoah
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 21719

    #17851
    Originally posted by creekster View Post
    At this point I just listen to what I want to hear.
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Three cheers for confirmation bias!

    Then open wide.







    Sucky loser red and white commuter school

    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

    For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

    Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

    Comment

    • Jeff Lebowski
      Corporate lackey for Jesus
      • Nov 2008
      • 69706

      #17852
      Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
      Then open wide.

      Sucky loser red and white commuter school
      Ha. Even my eager confirmation bias is not gullible enough to believe that twitter account. It has Ute troll written all over it.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

      Comment

      • Uncle Ted
        The Big 12 money shot.
        • Apr 2010
        • 28853

        #17853
        Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
        Cool... UH could be going to the PAC-X. So are they also taking Boise St or just kicking out Colorado finally?
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

        Comment

        • Commando
          Explosivo
          • Feb 2009
          • 20748

          #17854
          Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          Cool... UH could be going to the PAC-X. So are they also taking Boise St or just kicking out Colorado finally?
          They are going to at least get their wrestling into a P5 as a consolation and to somehow justify an impulse $20 million upgrade to football facilities. Ouch!
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

          Comment

          • falafel
            loves to talk on things
            • Mar 2009
            • 37987

            #17855
            Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
            Cool... UH could be going to the PAC-X. So are they also taking Boise St or just kicking out Colorado finally?
            Haha. Funny. Can't get into the worst P5 conference, so let's just try for the PAC.

            Much more likely that they are talking to the MWC.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

            Dig your own grave, and save!

            "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

            "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

            Comment

            • falafel
              loves to talk on things
              • Mar 2009
              • 37987

              #17856
              Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
              Then open wide.







              Sucky loser red and white commuter school

              This guy looks like he learned to tweet at Trump University.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

              Dig your own grave, and save!

              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • Uncle Ted
                The Big 12 money shot.
                • Apr 2010
                • 28853

                #17857
                Originally posted by falafel View Post
                Haha. Funny. Can't get into the worst P5 conference, so let's just try for the PAC.

                Much more likely that they are talking to the MWC.
                Like I said before UH seems to be acting like an ex-girlfriend... Starting a rumor about dating another guy is just part of the game.
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                Comment

                • falafel
                  loves to talk on things
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 37987

                  #17858


                  Not as good as Boney's but it has some moments.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                  Dig your own grave, and save!

                  "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                  "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                  Comment

                  • lambdacoug
                    Junior Member
                    • Oct 2011
                    • 3981

                    #17859
                    Originally posted by falafel View Post


                    Not as good as Boney's but it has some moments.
                    Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
                    - Howard Aiken

                    Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
                    - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

                    Comment

                    • Moliere
                      One man.....one pie
                      • Oct 2009
                      • 27882

                      #17860
                      Originally posted by falafel View Post


                      Not as good as Boney's but it has some moments.
                      I'm shocked the Utes would copy something that someone else had done previously.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                      Comment

                      • Uncle Ted
                        The Big 12 money shot.
                        • Apr 2010
                        • 28853

                        #17861
                        Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                        I'm shocked the Utes would copy something that someone else had done previously.


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Yeah, that isn't like them.
                        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                        Comment

                        • Crockett
                          Junior Member
                          • Sep 2013
                          • 850

                          #17862
                          Originally posted by falafel View Post


                          Not as good as Boney's but it has some moments.
                          Didn't know any Utes had a sense of humor. The "aggregation of this selection of uber-geeks into a single student body brings into existence the Voltron of Nerd" is pretty funny.

                          Comment

                          • Uncle Ted
                            The Big 12 money shot.
                            • Apr 2010
                            • 28853

                            #17863
                            Big 12 coaches see adding Houston a threat to recruiting... Bamacoug over on CB says the same thing but backs it up with numbers.
                            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                            Comment

                            • SoCalCoug
                              Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 5214

                              #17864
                              Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                              Then open wide.







                              Sucky loser red and white commuter school

                              BYU and Cincy are in? Hmmm. I hadn't heard.
                              If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

                              "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

                              "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

                              Comment

                              • creekster
                                It is NOT a monkey!
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 22661

                                #17865
                                Originally posted by falafel View Post


                                Not as good as Boney's but it has some moments.
                                If he is to be believed on the Utah board, this letter was created by erstwhile SE member Senioritis.
                                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                                Comment

                                Working...