Lakers

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Drunk Tank
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 2569

    #4006
    Wow. Bush league. Everything I hate about the lakers right now. F'em if they can't lose with class.
    "I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - Tommy Callahan III

    Comment

    • Uncle Ted
      The Big 12 money shot.
      • Apr 2010
      • 28853

      #4007
      Throw all the lakers out. Holy crap.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • Blueintheface
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2009
        • 15382

        #4008
        I am enjoying this Mother's Day immensely. Awesome. Simply awesome. Wow. I don't know that anything compares to this. Time for Ron Ron to break off a little somethin somethin.
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

        "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

        Comment

        • TripletDaddy
          sweet triple
          • Nov 2008
          • 58186

          #4009
          Questionable.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

          sigpic

          Comment

          • OrangeUte
            Max Hall hates me.
            • Nov 2008
            • 2294

            #4010
            Wow. This is ugly.

            Comment

            • LiveCoug
              LA Ute loves me
              • Nov 2008
              • 18488

              #4011
              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              Questionable.
              LOL... Thanks. That really elicited a laugh out loud.

              Comment

              • TripletDaddy
                sweet triple
                • Nov 2008
                • 58186

                #4012
                On the other hand, if you RUTS, you pay the price, especially trying a layup.

                Rambis learned that the hard way.
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                sigpic

                Comment

                • TripletDaddy
                  sweet triple
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 58186

                  #4013
                  This is actually a very good thing. Now the front office can trade them with little PR fallout.
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • Blueintheface
                    Senior Member
                    • Sep 2009
                    • 15382

                    #4014
                    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    On the other hand, if you RUTS, you pay the price, especially trying a layup.

                    Rambis learned that the hard way.
                    Yeah, Dallas should just hold the ball on each possession.
                    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                    "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                    Comment

                    • Babs
                      Not a Lawyer
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 17128

                      #4015
                      Does this mean no Thunder-Laker playoff rematch?

                      Comment

                      • LiveCoug
                        LA Ute loves me
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 18488

                        #4016
                        Originally posted by Babs View Post
                        Does this mean no Thunder-Laker playoff rematch?
                        Grizzlies - Mavs will be super cool.

                        Comment

                        • fusnik
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 4475

                          #4017
                          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                          On the other hand, if you RUTS, you pay the price, especially trying a layup.

                          Rambis learned that the hard way.
                          The LO foul wasn't a flagrant 1 let alone a 2. I understand why the refs made the call considering the score.

                          The Bynum foul isn't a flagrant 2 if the game was close.

                          Why Barrea, Kidd, Dirk, Hayward were in the game made no sense.

                          Comment

                          • ewth8tr
                            Reverend of Irreverence
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 2347

                            #4018
                            Originally posted by fusnik View Post
                            The LO foul wasn't a flagrant 1 let alone a 2. I understand why the refs made the call considering the score.

                            The Bynum foul isn't a flagrant 2 if the game was close.

                            Why Barrea, Kidd, Dirk, Hayward were in the game made no sense.
                            I agree about Odom, but you are high if you think that Bynum's foul wasn't a flagrant 2.
                            "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

                            Comment

                            • fusnik
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 4475

                              #4019
                              Originally posted by Viking View Post
                              The only game I've ever shed a tear over other than the BYU-UF game was LA handing it to the Mavs in 1998 4-3.

                              It has been LONG suffering for Mavs fans. We deserve this. To take it to the Lakers, no less, is SO SWEET.

                              JASON TERRY.
                              WTF?

                              You realize this is the conference semis, right?

                              It wasn't that long ago the Mavs were in control of an NBA Finals.

                              You might be the worst basketball fan on this board.

                              Comment

                              • LiveCoug
                                LA Ute loves me
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 18488

                                #4020
                                Originally posted by ewth8tr View Post
                                I agree about Odom, but you are high if you think that Bynum's foul wasn't a flagrant 2.
                                Agreed. Odom's was weak, but Bynum's was straight up thuggery. That was premeditated garbage.

                                Comment

                                Working...