The Official Jimmerphilia Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pelado
    Bald not naked
    • Sep 2010
    • 21157

    #3916
    Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    17 pts, 3 assists, on 6-9 FGs, 3-4 3pt in 30 minutes against the defending Eastern Conference Champion Miami Heat [minus one Lebron] on Saturday.
    fify
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

    Comment

    • Commando
      Explosivo
      • Feb 2009
      • 20748

      #3917
      Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
      17 pts, 3 assists, on 6-9 FGs, 3-4 3pt in 30 minutes against the defending Eastern Conference Champion Miami Heat on Saturday.
      What? Did this just happen? For realsies? This could have potentially kept a shotgun out of my mouth this weekend.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

      Comment

      • smokymountainrain
        Impressive Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 22593

        #3918
        Originally posted by Commando View Post
        What? Did this just happen? For realsies? This could have potentially kept a shotgun out of my mouth this weekend.
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

        Comment

        • smokymountainrain
          Impressive Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 22593

          #3919
          Originally posted by Pelado View Post
          fify
          A minor difference.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

          Comment

          • MarkGrace
            Grooveshark dick tease
            • Dec 2008
            • 31546

            #3920
            Originally posted by Commando View Post
            What? Did this just happen? For realsies? This could have potentially kept a shotgun out of my mouth this weekend.
            Getting excited about a Jimmer performance in the first preseason game is a good sign you've hit rock bottom.
            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

            Comment

            • Commando
              Explosivo
              • Feb 2009
              • 20748

              #3921
              Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
              Getting excited about a Jimmer performance in the first preseason game is a good sign you've hit rock bottom.
              You think?
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

              Comment

              • Topper
                Pre-Historic Man
                • Nov 2011
                • 11764

                #3922
                Well given where his career has been, it is a step in the right direction.

                Jimmer is likeable so wanting him to succeed is a sin?
                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                Comment

                • Indy Coug
                  Heartless Bastard
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 18747

                  #3923
                  10 points in 16 minutes last night. 27 pts in 46 minutes, 60% FG and 57% from 3 in two preseason games.
                  Everything in life is an approximation.

                  http://twitter.com/CougarStats

                  Comment

                  • smokymountainrain
                    Impressive Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 22593

                    #3924
                    Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                    10 points in 16 minutes last night. 27 pts in 46 minutes, 60% FG and 57% from 3 in two preseason games.
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

                    Comment

                    • smokymountainrain
                      Impressive Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 22593

                      #3925
                      What the hell, more Jimmer...

                      http://www.nba.com/pelicans/news/pel...94-pelicans-89



                      Sometimes a player needs only a change of scenery to finally find the right opportunity in the NBA. It’s extremely early, but midway through the 2014 preseason, it looks like Jimmer Fredette may have signed with a team that puts him in an optimum situation to succeed. Through Wednesday’s defeat vs. Washington, Fredette leads the New Orleans Pelicans in scoring average, having reached double digits in all three games.

                      After 17- and 10-point outings in previous games vs. Miami and Atlanta, Fredette scored 13 points against Washington. He is shooting 56 percent from the field and has connected on seven of his 13 three-point attempts.
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

                      Comment

                      • Jeff Lebowski
                        Corporate lackey for Jesus
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 69752

                        #3926
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                        Comment

                        • Joe Public
                          8.1 YPC
                          • Apr 2011
                          • 8544

                          #3927
                          Jimmer lost some baby fat. Boy's looking trim.
                          "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

                          "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

                          Comment

                          • Commando
                            Explosivo
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 20748

                            #3928
                            He. Works. Hard. To get this right. :rockon2:
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                            Comment

                            • Green Monstah
                              Royal Rooter
                              • Aug 2010
                              • 13981

                              #3929
                              I'm not too far from NO (not too close either), but I'll definitely be hitting up some Pelicans games this year in OKC, Dallas, and maybe Chicago.
                              Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

                              "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

                              Comment

                              • Indy Coug
                                Heartless Bastard
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 18747

                                #3930
                                @CougarStats: Jimmer has shot at least 50% from the field in all 4 preseason games this year. Currently shooting 10 of 18 (56%) from 3 point range.
                                Everything in life is an approximation.

                                http://twitter.com/CougarStats

                                Comment

                                Working...