"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MarkGrace
    Grooveshark dick tease
    • Dec 2008
    • 31546

    #13471
    Embarrassing
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

    Comment

    • Blueintheface
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2009
      • 15382

      #13472
      Corbin just sealed his fate with that game.
      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

      "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

      Comment

      • MarkGrace
        Grooveshark dick tease
        • Dec 2008
        • 31546

        #13473
        G-Time and Marv the only two that weren't uniformly terrible in this game.
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

        Comment

        • BGRTHNUMEGO
          Junior Member
          • May 2010
          • 3670

          #13474
          Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
          G-Time and Marv the only two that weren't uniformly terrible in this game.
          Am I correct that Hayward didn't take a shot in the 4th? He came back in with just over 5 minutes left and barely touched the ball.

          Comment

          • Blueintheface
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2009
            • 15382

            #13475
            Hayward was setting screens and watching Mo do his own thing. NY didn't do anything defensively and Mo et al just continued to shoot jump shot after jump shot. What 20% after halftime?
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

            "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

            Comment

            • MarkGrace
              Grooveshark dick tease
              • Dec 2008
              • 31546

              #13476
              Originally posted by BGRTHNUMEGO View Post
              Am I correct that Hayward didn't take a shot in the 4th? He came back in with just over 5 minutes left and barely touched the ball.
              Nope. Not one.
              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

              Comment

              • The_Douger
                Athletic Supporter
                • Jun 2012
                • 5413

                #13477
                Mo is such a waste of a player. I will be so glad to not watch him and Al someday.
                Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

                Comment

                • smokymountainrain
                  Impressive Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 22593

                  #13478
                  The Jazz lost last night?

                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

                  Comment

                  • BGRTHNUMEGO
                    Junior Member
                    • May 2010
                    • 3670

                    #13479
                    From Knicks blogger:

                    Not to take too too much away from our much-needed W, but holy @#!*% are the Jazz a complete disaster – terrible spacing, no semblance of offensive identity, defensive breakdowns galore. They have some decent talent; it’s just being put together like a toddler would a 500-piece puzzle.

                    Comment

                    • Y84it
                      Junior Member
                      • Jul 2010
                      • 549

                      #13480
                      I blame myself for the Jazz woes. I decided to get NBA season Ticket right before the ALL-STAR break. What a waste of good money. Bad investment.
                      ( FYI I most likely wrote that incoherently and will be properly corrected forthwith. Thanks)

                      Comment

                      • The_Douger
                        Athletic Supporter
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 5413

                        #13481
                        Well, at least you can watch Jimmer. Oh wait............
                        Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

                        Comment

                        • Y84it
                          Junior Member
                          • Jul 2010
                          • 549

                          #13482
                          Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
                          Well, at least you can watch Jimmer. Oh wait............
                          Just spread the wound and drip lemon juice all over it! NBA sucks unless you like Lebron.
                          ( FYI I most likely wrote that incoherently and will be properly corrected forthwith. Thanks)

                          Comment

                          • MarkGrace
                            Grooveshark dick tease
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 31546

                            #13483
                            Originally posted by BGRTHNUMEGO View Post
                            From Knicks blogger:
                            Ty needs to go. Not for his minutes distribution, but for this. When they promoted him he needed a fair shake and he's had it now. He hard part of last season, the offseason, summer league, preseason camp, and now the bulk of this season, and this team still looks like it has no idea what it's doing on offense or defense. Now is not the right time to do it, but after the season they need to find somebody else.
                            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                            Comment

                            • Blueintheface
                              Senior Member
                              • Sep 2009
                              • 15382

                              #13484
                              Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                              Ty needs to go. Not for his minutes distribution, but for this. When they promoted him he needed a fair shake and he's had it now. He hard part of last season, the offseason, summer league, preseason camp, and now the bulk of this season, and this team still looks like it has no idea what it's doing on offense or defense. Now is not the right time to do it, but after the season they need to find somebody else.
                              A team full of free agents hell-bent on getting out or getting their coach fired. That's what I saw last night. Meanwhile Corbin just wandered the sidelines, hands in his pockets. I like the guy but he's not cut out for this.
                              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                              "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                              Comment

                              • MarkGrace
                                Grooveshark dick tease
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 31546

                                #13485
                                Travis Leslie not getting another contract. Weird deal. Guess they didn't like what they saw.
                                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                                Comment

                                Working...