"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LiveCoug
    LA Ute loves me
    • Nov 2008
    • 18489

    #9706
    I like this Devin Harris better than that other Devin Harris.

    Comment

    • Blueintheface
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2009
      • 15382

      #9707
      Originally posted by BGRTHNUMEGO View Post
      The good news is Harris is playing himself into a trade able asset.
      Bump.
      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

      "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

      Comment

      • MarkGrace
        Grooveshark dick tease
        • Dec 2008
        • 31546

        #9708
        Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
        So, who do the Jazz pick with the 4th and 9th pick of the upcoming draft?
        I don't know, but I like those draft slots.
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

        Comment

        • Blueintheface
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 15382

          #9709
          Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
          I like this Devin Harris better than that other Devin Harris.
          That he is staying in front of Lowry on defense while dominating offensively is nothing short of astonishing.
          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

          "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

          Comment

          • MarkGrace
            Grooveshark dick tease
            • Dec 2008
            • 31546

            #9710
            I just flipped on the game and I think the scoreboard must be wrong.
            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

            Comment

            • smokymountainrain
              Impressive Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 22593

              #9711
              CJ Miles doesn't give a shit. He's going to chuck, make or miss, until Corbin pulls him. This game isn't about winning and losing to Miles, it's about shooting the basketball.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

              Comment

              • MarkGrace
                Grooveshark dick tease
                • Dec 2008
                • 31546

                #9712
                Evans just had to make a basketball move and looked like he'd never played basketball.
                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                Comment

                • MarkGrace
                  Grooveshark dick tease
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 31546

                  #9713
                  Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                  Evans just had to make a basketball move and looked like he'd never played basketball.
                  but holy shit he's had two blocks where he got off the floor faster than other human I've ever seen.
                  So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                  Comment

                  • MarkGrace
                    Grooveshark dick tease
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 31546

                    #9714
                    Burks has great body control.
                    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                    Comment

                    • MarkGrace
                      Grooveshark dick tease
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 31546

                      #9715
                      Holy dunk from Evans.
                      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                      Comment

                      • MarkGrace
                        Grooveshark dick tease
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 31546

                        #9716
                        Hayward should have put that away, the foul notwithstanding.
                        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                        Comment

                        • MarkGrace
                          Grooveshark dick tease
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 31546

                          #9717
                          Governor declared today (leap day) Jeremy Evans Day. lol!
                          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                          Comment

                          • MarkGrace
                            Grooveshark dick tease
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 31546

                            #9718
                            And we have a Carroll sighting.
                            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                            Comment

                            • MarkGrace
                              Grooveshark dick tease
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 31546

                              #9719
                              Burks has a little bit of "it" factor to him. Seems to have that confidence in himself regardless of circumstance that good players have.
                              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                              Comment

                              • MarkGrace
                                Grooveshark dick tease
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 31546

                                #9720
                                Favors had a pretty silent night. Only got up 5 shots in almost 30 mins.
                                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                                Comment

                                Working...