"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Commando View Post

I hope this works on a team like the Lakers, with an elite defensive center and a giant guard/forward like LeBron... I think the three pointer will be there vs them.
    That will be the ultimate test, it seems. AD poses some real trouble.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• hahahaha Twitter is so awesome.

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• The Nature Boy!!!!! Yes Twitter is awesome...sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Ho hum, jazz win again, 9 in a row and 20 of the last 21.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
            Ho hum, jazz win again, 9 in a row and 20 of the last 21.
            double digits again. Zzzzzzzz
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

Ho hum, jazz win again, 9 in a row and 20 of the last 21.
              Would have been more interesting to see a full-strength Clippers team.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• I think the Jazz might be a good basketball team.
                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                  I think the Jazz might be a good basketball team.
                  This guy has a valid point:

Comment

• The jazz are very good. I think a healthy Laker team would be a very interesting matchup in the WCF and I hope we get to see it. I can see that matchup going 6-7 games and going either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
                      This guy has a valid point:

Can't argue with that point. Jazz suck.
                      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• It was fun to watch the 3's falling like rain.
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                          It was fun to watch the 3's falling like rain.
                          50 threes in the last two games, NBA record.
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• NBA “journalism” is lame. Sportscenter’s IG account posted a clip of LeBron crossing over Gobert and then missing the shot while neglecting to mention that the Lakers were down by 20 and ultimately got crushed. But cool that LeBron took a shot.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Emptying the bench in last quarter against the lakers was a lot of fun. Love this team.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

NBA “journalism” is lame. Sportscenter’s IG account posted a clip of LeBron crossing over Gobert and then missing the shot while neglecting to mention that the Lakers were down by 20 and ultimately got crushed. But cool that LeBron took a shot.
                                I could understand them showing that wicked dunk he had down the middle of the lane where Rudy moved out of the way to avoid a foul call. But focusing on one where he missed the shot?

I'd also expect to see the sweet highlight dunk from Donovan, even though he had an otherwise pedestrian scoring night.
                                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X