bb recruiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
    He was getting killed on CB I guess after committing to OSU. Lots of people calling him overrated.
    My particular favorite was Ysmack. The guy was pumping him up, bristling at anyone who might suggest he's not ready and not choosing BYU, only to discount his ability once scorned. His rudder might fall off if he tries posting this morning.
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

BYUs 247sports profile. They love TJ Haws.

http://byu.247sports.com/Season/2014-Basketball/Commits
      time to get brekkot chapman to de-co and switch over.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        time to get brekkot chapman to de-co and switch over.
        Brekkott seems to enjoy losing and coaches that have pay for students to show up to the games. $100 is not enough for me to sit through a utah basketball game.
        *Banned*

Comment

Brekkott seems to enjoy losing and coaches that have pay for students to show up to the games. $100 is not enough for me to sit through a utah basketball game.
          I would go to a few Ute games for $100 a pop. Xmas present money

sigpic

Comment

How pathetic that they can't get 700 students to the games. That's as bad as the Coach offering money for them to come.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

Comment

I would go to a few Ute games for $100 a pop. Xmas present money
              Would you stay for the entire game? Would you wear red?
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• 2016-2019 roster (not including any future commits)

I think this can be a final four team.

G Nick Emery (SO)
                G Cory Calvert (JR)
                G Jordan Chatman (JR)
                G T.J. Haws (FR)
                G Frank Bartley (SR)
                F Jake Toolson (FR)
                F Luke Worthington (SR)
                F Jakob Hartsock (SO)
                F Braiden Shaw (SO)
                F Dalton Nixon (FR)
                C Eric Mika (SO)
                C Isaac Neilson (JR)
                C Payton Dastrup (FR)
                *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Would you stay for the entire game? Would you wear red?
                  I didn't know there were so many conditions attached to the money. Under no circumstances would I wear red so I guess my kids wont be having xmas this year

sigpic

Comment

2016-2019 roster (not including any future commits)

I think this can be a final four team.

G Nick Emery (SO)
                    G Cory Calvert (JR)
                    G Jordan Chatman (JR)
                    G T.J. Haws (FR)
                    G Frank Bartley (SR)
                    F Jake Toolson (FR)
                    F Luke Worthington (SR)
                    F Jakob Hartsock (SO)
                    F Braiden Shaw (SO)
                    F Dalton Nixon (FR)
                    C Eric Mika (SO)
                    C Isaac Neilson (JR)
                    C Payton Dastrup (FR)
                    Well, after watching eight of those guys play exactly zero minutes of college ball, I can't really agree with you.

Comment

I didn't know there were so many conditions attached to the money. Under no circumstances would I wear red so I guess my kids wont be having xmas this year
                      I would attend and stay for the entire game if they were playing BYU. Hell no on wearing red, however.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        I would attend and stay for the entire game if they were playing BYU. Hell no on wearing red, however.
                        i think it is unfair of K to make me stay the entire game. None of the ute fans and donors stay the entire game so why should I??

sigpic

Comment

• Who was right? Forget Dastrup, I want this thread to be about ME - THATS WHO!
                          Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                          -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                          -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

i think it is unfair of K to make me stay the entire game. None of the ute fans and donors stay the entire game so why should I??
                            I think you're only required to stay until you get the cash. After that, you can high-tail it out of there through the doors with mis-matched knobs.
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                              I think you're only required to stay until you get the cash. After that, you can high-tail it out of there through the doors with mis-matched knobs.
                              I try not to run when I am there. All that concrete everywhere would really hurt your head if you fell down.

Also, I would feel guilty leaving while that pre-recorded voice welcoming me to the Dumpsman Center is playing through those old megaphones.

sigpic

Comment

I try not to run when I am there. All that concrete everywhere would really hurt your head if you fell down.

Also, I would feel guilty leaving while that pre-recorded voice welcoming me to the Dumpsman Center is playing through those old megaphones.
                                Not to mention the choking fog. It's a deathtrap.
                                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Working...
                                X