bb recruiting

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LA Ute
    Receiver of Memory
    • Nov 2008
    • 19512

    #331
    Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
    Yes, unlike the many players in BYU's rotation this year whose fathers played for BYU. And by many, of course, I mean one.
    I'm just envious of all the legacies. It's a great situation for the Y and there's nothing wrong with it.
    “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
    ― W.H. Auden


    "God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
    -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons


    "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

    Comment

    • Jeff Lebowski
      Corporate lackey for Jesus
      • Nov 2008
      • 69698

      #332
      Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
      [YOUTUBE]xar6xASiZKA&feature=youtube_gdata[/YOUTUBE]

      Highlights from the Lone Peak v. Proviso East game. Damn, Mika's got some bounce. And Emery's a lefty? Like!
      Private video. No access.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

      Comment

      • falafel
        loves to talk on things
        • Mar 2009
        • 37985

        #333
        Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        Private video. No access.
        Worked for me.

        Edit: but now doesn't.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

        Dig your own grave, and save!

        "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

        "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

        Comment

        • MarkGrace
          Grooveshark dick tease
          • Dec 2008
          • 31546

          #334
          Doesn't work for me anymore either. Weird.
          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

          Comment

          • wapiti
            Junior Member
            • Apr 2012
            • 2064

            #335
            Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
            BYU's big mistake in recruiting Jabari was failing to arrange for him to have a dad who played at BYU.
            Assuming BYU made a mistake?

            Comment

            • LA Ute
              Receiver of Memory
              • Nov 2008
              • 19512

              #336
              Originally posted by wapiti View Post
              Assuming BYU made a mistake?
              Just a joke. As in, my biggest financial mistake was not choosing wealthy parents.
              “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
              ― W.H. Auden


              "God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
              -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons


              "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
              --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

              Comment

              • LiveCoug
                LA Ute loves me
                • Nov 2008
                • 18488

                #337
                This Lone Peak team is awesome. They are currently playing in the biggest high school tourney in the country (with many of the top ranked teams). They won their first game against defending 5A champion from Mississippi by about 20. Right now they are up 11 on the number 3 team in the country, a team that has a winning streak of 62 games. It's at half right now.

                Emery, Mika and Haws are monsters in this game.

                Comment

                • Jeff Lebowski
                  Corporate lackey for Jesus
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 69698

                  #338
                  Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                  This Lone Peak team is awesome. They are currently playing in the biggest high school tourney in the country (with many of the top ranked teams). They won their first game against defending 5A champion from Mississippi by about 20. Right now they are up 11 on the number 3 team in the country, a team that has a winning streak of 62 games. It's at half right now.

                  Emery, Mika and Haws are monsters in this game.
                  Awesome. Where are you getting your updates?
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                  Comment

                  • LiveCoug
                    LA Ute loves me
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 18488

                    #339
                    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    Awesome. Where are you getting your updates?
                    Here is a play by play

                    Comment

                    • LiveCoug
                      LA Ute loves me
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 18488

                      #340
                      LP on fire to open the 3rd quarter. Emery with two 3's and Toolson with another and they now have an 18 point lead.

                      Comment

                      • Jeff Lebowski
                        Corporate lackey for Jesus
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 69698

                        #341
                        Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                        Woohoo. Thanks.

                        Lone Peak now up 44-24 in second half. This would be an incredible win and justify the #1 ranking.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                        Comment

                        • LiveCoug
                          LA Ute loves me
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 18488

                          #342
                          Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          Woohoo. Thanks.

                          Lone Peak now up 44-24 in second half. This would be an incredible win and justify the #1 ranking.
                          These kids are unreal.

                          I was following the chat for yesterday's game and the moderator thought there was no way LP would be able to keep up with Chester.

                          Comment

                          • smokymountainrain
                            Impressive Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 22593

                            #343
                            Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            Woohoo. Thanks.

                            Lone Peak now up 44-24 in second half. This would be an incredible win and justify the #1 ranking.
                            No question about it. If they can continue this rout, they might not only be the #1 team, but it might not be close. They are blowing out every top team they play.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

                            Comment

                            • Jeff Lebowski
                              Corporate lackey for Jesus
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 69698

                              #344
                              LP up 62-41 with under 5 minutes left in game.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                              Comment

                              • Jeff Lebowski
                                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 69698

                                #345
                                LP empties the bench with 3 minutes left. Up by almost 30 now. Unreal.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                                Comment

                                Working...