Official BYU vs Florida thread...........

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BoylenOver
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 9146

    #331
    Gators seem to be controlling the pace. They aren't shooting well, though.
    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

    Comment

    • Commando
      Explosivo
      • Feb 2009
      • 20748

      #332
      Davies, you f*cking dick.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #333
        "Abudo"
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • Commando
          Explosivo
          • Feb 2009
          • 20748

          #334
          Florida looks like they're playing a bit out of their heads. We need to get into our game and MAKE A FREE THROW!!
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

          Comment

          • Art Vandelay
            Striving for mediocrity
            • Jul 2009
            • 10516

            #335
            Originally posted by Commando View Post
            Davies, you f*cking dick.
            That's a little harsh.

            Comment

            • byu71
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 22070

              #336
              Teams must shoot the 3's better than normal against us because we are slower to get out and guard than most teams. I am not a BB expert so I don't know if it is athleticism, we stay inside to protect our bigs or what.

              Comment

              • Commando
                Explosivo
                • Feb 2009
                • 20748

                #337
                Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                That's a little harsh.
                well maybe, but in the heat of the moment after bricking back to back free throws and then turning the ball over in the Big Dance...
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                Comment

                • Color Me Badd Fan
                  Senior Member
                  • Jan 2009
                  • 12519

                  #338
                  Davies and Emery are playing like poo.

                  Hartsock, like last year, is looking pretty good. Jimmer is keeping BYU in the game.
                  Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

                  Comment

                  • TripletDaddy
                    sweet triple
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 58186

                    #339
                    I will be the first to recognize that SeattleUte's analysis has been somewhat relevant thus far. Florida's bigs have affected BYU...blocked shots and nobody besides Jimmer is trying to get to the hoop.
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • SCcoug
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 7625

                      #340
                      Got to play some D.

                      Comment

                      • TripletDaddy
                        sweet triple
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 58186

                        #341
                        Football spring practice chat, anyone?
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • Commando
                          Explosivo
                          • Feb 2009
                          • 20748

                          #342
                          ARGHHHH! Hartsock, if you get stuffed again...
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                          Comment

                          • Hot Lunch
                            Out of Office
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 7842

                            #343
                            BYU is in trouble.
                            "Take it to the Bank"

                            Comment

                            • byu71
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 22070

                              #344
                              We better hope and pray Jimmer goes off because he now is going to try and take over and let everyone else stand by and watch.

                              Comment

                              • Commando
                                Explosivo
                                • Feb 2009
                                • 20748

                                #345
                                Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                                We better hope and pray Jimmer goes off because he now is going to try and take over and let everyone else stand by and watch.
                                Good because these guys are playing like shit.
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                                Comment

                                Working...