Official BYU vs Florida thread...........

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #346
    Hair of the dog that bit me, Loyd!
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • Commando
      Explosivo
      • Feb 2009
      • 20748

      #347
      It's Loyd time!!
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #348
        if they are going to trap Jimmer, Loyd will make them pay
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • Commando
          Explosivo
          • Feb 2009
          • 20748

          #349
          BEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOTCH!
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

          Comment

          • SCcoug
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 7625

            #350
            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            if they are going to trap Jimmer, Loyd will make them pay
            It is the mohawk.

            Comment

            • Hot Lunch
              Out of Office
              • Nov 2008
              • 7842

              #351
              Get the ball to Loyd.
              "Take it to the Bank"

              Comment

              • 1337coug
                Junior Member
                • Oct 2009
                • 578

                #352
                loyd is my hero.

                Comment

                • TripletDaddy
                  sweet triple
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 58186

                  #353
                  Originally posted by Commando View Post
                  It's Loyd time!!
                  I LOVE LOYD (Jr) TIME!
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • Surfah
                    Where's Wallace?
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 33726

                    #354
                    God bless Loyd!!!!!!
                    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                    -Turtle
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • Art Vandelay
                      Striving for mediocrity
                      • Jul 2009
                      • 10516

                      #355
                      Is Loyd interested in dating an older man...what? I'm just asking.

                      Comment

                      • TripletDaddy
                        sweet triple
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 58186

                        #356
                        Jimmer attacks hoop.
                        Loyd attacks hoop.

                        rest of team, Manti, and X take note.
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • RobinFinderson
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 10548

                          #357
                          Where is everyone watching?

                          Comment

                          • Commando
                            Explosivo
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 20748

                            #358
                            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            rest of team, Manti, and X take note.
                            srsly
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                            Comment

                            • BoylenOver
                              Junior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 9146

                              #359
                              Iggy's in Sandy=sausagefest.

                              I'm impressed they put together breakfast specials.

                              Oh, and something something Loyd.
                              "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                              "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                              Comment

                              • byu71
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 22070

                                #360
                                Originally posted by Commando View Post
                                Good because these guys are playing like shit.
                                Looks like Rose recognized what was going to happen and sat Jimmer. We are doing pretty well. Now Jimmer can come back in and realize he doesn't have to do it by himself.

                                I am a freaking genius and apparently you don't know shit.

                                Comment

                                Working...