Official BYU vs Florida thread...........

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BoylenOver
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 9146

    #301
    Sorry Cougars, Florida has a leg up this year.

    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

    Comment

    • Jeff Lebowski
      Corporate lackey for Jesus
      • Nov 2008
      • 69706

      #302
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

      Comment

      • BoylenOver
        Junior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 9146

        #303
        The Gators just know what to do when it comes to dancing:

        "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
        "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

        Comment

        • old_gregg
          scaly man fish
          • Nov 2009
          • 16915

          #304
          [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFOl-QXpLc4"]YouTube- "300" Call To Battle[/nomedia]
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

          Comment

          • 1337coug
            Junior Member
            • Oct 2009
            • 578

            #305
            Originally posted by Surfah View Post
            looks like it was a close call though.

            Comment

            • SeattleUte
              Faith crisis consultant
              • Nov 2008
              • 20837

              #306
              In the exchange with sherpa a few pages back I forgot to mention that I accurately predicted New Mexico would win out and take the conference, weeks before it happened (see the exchange with Santos I posted after the New Mexico game in Provo). I wanted to get that in before today's tip-off.
              When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

              --Jonathan Swift

              Comment

              • Pheidippides
                Liberal Feminazi
                • Nov 2008
                • 14759

                #307
                Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                Sorry Cougars, Florida has a leg up this year.

                I didn't know Celine Dion was a UF alum!
                Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

                Comment

                • cougjunkie
                  *Banned*
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 23223

                  #308
                  Go to hell Gators you are going to your asses kicked!
                  *Banned*

                  Comment

                  • CardiacCoug
                    вот так штука
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 11013

                    #309
                    Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                    Go to hell Gators you are going to your asses kicked!
                    I admire the way you are going all in this year.

                    I'm too traumatized from all these prior seasons -- I can't help but think BYU will find a way to blow it today.

                    Comment

                    • byu71
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 22070

                      #310
                      Originally posted by nikuman View Post
                      I didn't know Celine Dion was a UF alum!
                      I never noticed before, but gals legs look better bent than straight.

                      Comment

                      • Surfah
                        Where's Wallace?
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 33726

                        #311
                        Let's GO! Rise up! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                          Time to camp
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 26082

                          #312
                          Not even Tim Tebow can save the Gators now.
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

                          Comment

                          • TripletDaddy
                            sweet triple
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 58186

                            #313
                            Billy Donovan HEARTS Jimmer.

                            He will soon see exactly how Jimmer can score 50 and get to the line 24 times in a game!
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • TripletDaddy
                              sweet triple
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 58186

                              #314
                              shocking that our band is there. we barely take our band anywhere. I am happy to see it.
                              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • I.J. Reilly
                                Nobody's Fool
                                • Apr 2009
                                • 2949

                                #315
                                Make it happen, Cougs! I believe!

                                Comment

                                Working...