2020 General Presidential Election Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
    I’m shocked that Cubans hate the Biden/Harris ticket.
    Not that self-aware, in light of what's going on with Cubans and immigration right now. But then, Cubans tend to see themselves as better than other Latinos- Mexicans, Central Americans, etc. It's pretty annoying, seeing as how Cubans have arbitrarily benefitted from the Cuban Adjustment Act and have way fewer problems getting a green card.

Venezuelans ought to pray that Biden gets elected. Trust me.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
      Venezuelans ought to pray that Biden gets elected. Trust me.
      Why is that?

Comment

• Trump is getting serious about turning the 18-26 year old demographic out to vote!

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-54205231

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
          Trump is getting serious about turning the 18-26 year old demographic out to vote!

Am I the only one who thinks this whole Tik Tok tempest is nothing more than payback for Tik Tok users tanking Trump's Tulsa Rally?
          "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
            Trump is getting serious about turning the 18-26 year old demographic out to vote!

As the father or a teenage daughter, I definitely support the banning of tiktok.
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
              Am I the only one who thinks this whole Tik Tok tempest is nothing more than payback for Tik Tok users tanking Trump's Tulsa Rally?
              Is there anyone who thinks it’s anything other than that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                As the father or a teenage daughter, I definitely support the banning of tiktok.
                Don't get me wrong. I tried tiktok and hate hit. My teenage daughter tried to find me stuff I'd like on there and was unsuccessful. I would not miss tiktok if it was gone but my daughter would be angry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Now who’s the dean? View Post
                  Is there anyone who thinks it’s anything other than that?
                  Factors that predate Trump's wounded ego from the Tulsa rally contribute much more than tiktok trolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                    Factors that predate Trump's wounded ego from the Tulsa rally contribute much more than tiktok trolling.
                    For smart peoppe. Trump wouldn’t give a shit if not for Tulsa.

Comment

• Originally posted by wapiti View Post
                      Why is that?
                      Because the majority of them who have come here fleeing the situation in Venezuela-- many of my clients are doctors, engineers, pediatric dentists, etc-- are banking on being granted asylum. Trump has been systematically whittling down asylum protections to the point where I now have multiple Cuban clients in removal proceedings (where the government is actively litigating to get them deported) and have to apply for defensive asylum even though they are eligible for a green card by statute and have a green card application pending with USCIS. That's how batshit this administration is. Completely and decidedly Anti-Immigrant. Under a sane administration, Venezuelans would clearly by now be availed of Temporary Protected Status, which is a temporary stay and work authorization given to neighboring countries going through a national crisis-- e.g. Haitians after the earthquake, Hondurans after Hurricane Mitch, etc.

Venezuelans pinning their hopes on Trump is like the baby seal that swims up to the shark saying 'mama.'
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Orem state street.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          Orem state street.

Lol so many people have lost their damn minds. SAD
                          "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                          "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                          This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                          "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                          "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Orem state street.

I would love to have a film crew follow this dude through the election and in the aftermath of Trump getting his rectum blown out by the electoral college.

Comment

Orem state street.

And to think I can’t even bring myself to put a bumper sticker on my car. Kudos to this guy for flying his freak flag. Literally, I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost.
                              --William Blake, via Shpongle

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Tic View Post
                                And to think I can’t even bring myself to put a bumper sticker on my car. Kudos to this guy for flying his freak flag. Literally, I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                What does he do when it rains?

Comment

Working...
                                X