No announcement yet.

2020 General Presidential Election Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden says that North Korea is closer to a nuclear weapon than before!

I guess Joe was asleep when he was vice president and North Korea was setting off all those firecrackers.

"Joe Biden dumbass."
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
      All the extra tax revenue will be needed to help reduce Trump's gargantuan deficits. Even before COVID (which will add at least an extra $2 Trillion to the national debt), Trump was generating massive deficits because of his tax breaks. Those breaks made no sense in a relatively strong economy, but produced a temporary sugar high which helped his dismal approval rating. Imagine what Trump would have to do in a second term to keep his promise to eliminate the national debt by 2024.
      Under Obama the debt doubled from about $10T to $20T... Drumpf has a lot more work to do to double debt up to $40T. What a slacker!
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        Under Obama the debt doubled from about $10T to $20T... Drumpf has a lot more work to do to double debt up to $40T. What a slacker!
        At current rates, it will go to $47 trillion by 2024, so it isn't out of the question.

https://usdebtclock.org/current-rates.html (Click on the "Debt Clock Time Machine" in the top right corner and go to 2024).

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
          I’ve got news for you Ted. We already give undocumented immigrants free health care.

Good article though. The Wall Street Journal is so worth the money. They had a fascinating article today about the Google CEO Sundar Pichai.
          No wonder Drumpf has added so much to the national debt.

Yeah, I read that same article in the WSJ... It is incredible that he went from sleeping on the family room floor in a very humble home in India to becoming a multi-billionaire CEO. Given that the WSJ is included with Apple News+ makes it a bargain.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• lol

Trump ad asks people to support the troops. But it uses a picture of Russian jets.

A digital ad released by a fundraising arm of the Trump campaign on Sept. 11 calling on people to “support our troops” uses a stock photo of Russian-made fighter jets and weapons.

The ad, which was made by the Trump Make America Great Again Committee, features silhouettes of three soldiers walking as a fighter jet flies over them. The ad first appeared on Sept. 8 and ran until Sept. 12.

“That’s definitely a MiG-29,” said Pierre Sprey, who helped design both the F-16 and A-10 planes for the U.S. Air Force. “I’m glad to see it’s supporting our troops.”

He noted the angle of the aircraft’s tail, the way the tail is swept far back, and the spacing of the engines, along with the tunnel between them.

Ruslan Pukhov, director of the Centre for Analysis of Strategies and Technologies in Moscow, confirmed that the planes are Russian MiG-29s, and also said the soldier on the far right in the ad carries an AK-74 assault rifle.
            https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...an-jets-414883

Comment

• Drumpf's in...

Come on, Joe... Are you chicken? Or maybe he can't last that long without a nap?
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Does anyone follow Joe Biden on Twitter? It's a total snooze-fest and I love it. I would absolutely love having a boring president.
                Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost.
                --William Blake, via Shpongle

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Tic View Post
                  Does anyone follow Joe Biden on Twitter?
                  No.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Drumpf's in...

Come on, Joe... Are you chicken? Or maybe he can't last that long without a nap?
                    4 hours?

I couldn't last that long in a debate without taking a nap. Who would waste their time watching that?

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                      4 hours?

I couldn't last that long in a debate without taking a nap. Who would waste their time watching that?
                      Joe Rogan thinks that's how long everything takes.
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• I am sure the Russians had something to do with this...

A bug in Joe Biden’s campaign app gave anyone access to millions of voter files

A privacy bug in Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden’s official campaign app allowed anyone to look up sensitive voter information on millions of Americans, a security researcher has found.

The campaign app, Vote Joe, allows Biden supporters to encourage friends and family members to vote in the upcoming U.S. presidential election by uploading their phone’s contact lists to see if their friends and family members are registered to vote. The app uploads and matches the user’s contacts with voter data supplied from TargetSmart, a political marketing firm that claims to have files on more than 191 million Americans.
                        [...]
                        The App Analyst, a mobile expert who detailed his findings on his eponymous blog, found that he could trick the app into pulling in anyone’s information by creating a contact on his phone with the voter’s name.

Worse, he told TechCrunch, the app pulls in a lot more data than it actually displays. By intercepting the data that flows in and out of the device, he saw far more detailed and private information, including the voter’s home address, date of birth, gender, ethnicity and political party affiliation, such as Republican or Democrat.
                        [...]
                        https://techcrunch.com/2020/09/14/bi...p-voter-files/
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Tic View Post
                          Does anyone follow Joe Biden on Twitter? It's a total snooze-fest and I love it. I would absolutely love having a boring president.
                          Imagine an America where the President has more shit to do than you!
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                            Joe Rogan thinks that's how long everything takes.
                            Haha. True and I even like JRE. Broprah knows what he is doing when it comes to podcasting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Oh no... Joe took advantage of early voting!

He is going to get the Covid-19 and die!
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Oh no... Joe took advantage of early voting!

He is going to get the Covid-19 and die!
                                Gee this won't backfire. Donald Trump votes in Florida via absentee ballot.

And if Sloppy Donald Trump-- as lazy, dumb, and illiterate as he is-- can vote by mail, any American can do it!

Comment

Working...
                                X