If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Looks like 2 million is the going rate for Trump to save you from judicial tyranny.
That is truly disgusting.
We live in a banana republic.
"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
That's great and mimics every online training I took on security and everything else, right down to the simulated work colleagues asking you to do the outrageous and a printable certificate to "keep for your records."
Haha. Yes. Now you can test out of most of the training with a pretest. If you miss something, you have to complete that module. I wonder what will be added next year.
Of course this whole episode, paired with the Hillary server debacle highlights that if you're high enough up the food chain, the rules don't really apply. I tend to doubt any of those involved with either actually completed the cyber awareness training.
Looks like 2 million is the going rate for Trump to save you from judicial tyranny.
Thieves and con artists everywhere noting that, at least through 2028, they should earmark, say, five percent of their ill-gotten gains for Trump and other Republicans. Just another MAGA tariff.
Thieves and con artists everywhere noting that, at least through 2028, they should earmark, say, five percent of their ill-gotten gains for Trump and other Republicans. Just another MAGA tariff.
It also helps to have a solid back channel to Trump, preferably only a couple of degrees removed from him. Milton's lawyer is Pam Bondi's brother.
"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
"You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
- SeattleUte
I know you've created this little meme that you like to use, and apparently it makes perfect sense to you. But help the rest of us understand what you're saying when you use it. Are you agreeing that this is an instance where you disagree with Trump? Are you mocking someone for disagreeing with Trump? Help us understand so we can know precisely how dumb you're being when you post this. TIA
Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss
There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock
That's great and mimics every online training I took on security and everything else, right down to the simulated work colleagues asking you to do the outrageous and a printable certificate to "keep for your records."
My favorite is the disgruntled colleague interaction. It shows Nancy sitting in her cubicle when Josh, the disgruntled colleague, stops by for a chat. Josh starts complaining about not getting the big promotion he'd been expecting, his wife leaving him, his kid in the hospital, and his crushing debt. Then he casually mentions he's driving from Virginia to San Diego to meet a Chinese national he met online and how great it is to meet someone who finally appreciates him. The whole time he's playing with a USB drive like a fidget toy. Then the quiz is like 'should you ask if he'd like company on the drive?'
I know you've created this little meme that you like to use, and apparently it makes perfect sense to you. But help the rest of us understand what you're saying when you use it. Are you agreeing that this is an instance where you disagree with Trump? Are you mocking someone for disagreeing with Trump? Help us understand so we can know precisely how dumb you're being when you post this. TIA
I know you've created this little meme that you like to use, and apparently it makes perfect sense to you. But help the rest of us understand what you're saying when you use it. Are you agreeing that this is an instance where you disagree with Trump? Are you mocking someone for disagreeing with Trump? Help us understand so we can know precisely how dumb you're being when you post this. TIA
In this instance I disagree with Trump. That guy should be in jail. However, I'd be interested hearing Trump justify the release.
If that's what you took from my post, that actually helps me understand your recent evolution quite a bit. Thanks for the insight.
Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss
There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock
If that's what you took from my post, that actually helps me understand your recent evolution quite a bit. Thanks for the insight.
Dude, it's Friday. Chill.
"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
Comment