Biden/Harris: A Presidency for All Americans

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jeff Lebowski
    Corporate lackey for Jesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 69735

    #1546
    Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
    Yeah in terms of plain likeability, I like Biden a lot more than Harris. But yeah they need some more options
    Biden is way too old. Harris has zero charisma and always seems completely out of her element.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

    Comment

    • falafel
      loves to talk on things
      • Mar 2009
      • 37996

      #1547
      Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

      Not as sweet as that new E-Ray.. 0-60 in 2.5 seconds!
      Corvette that can't even beat the Telsa?
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

      Dig your own grave, and save!

      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • Bo Diddley
        Senior
        • Jul 2012
        • 18806

        #1548
        No one should be surprised...they found more classified documents at Biden's home.

        Comment

        • Jeff Lebowski
          Corporate lackey for Jesus
          • Nov 2008
          • 69735

          #1549
          Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
          No one should be surprised...they found more classified documents at Biden's home.
          Time to change the talking points again!

          What a clown show.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

          Comment

          • old_gregg
            scaly man fish
            • Nov 2009
            • 16915

            #1550
            one fix for this is to not issue hard copies of classified documents to anyone, especially geriatric dipshits who otherwise would have no business having a clearance.
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

            Comment

            • Uncle Ted
              The Big 12 money shot.
              • Apr 2010
              • 28853

              #1551
              Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
              No one should be surprised...they found more classified documents at Biden's home.
              Joe was surprised... But people know that he takes classified information "very seriously."



              z33qbv69y6da1.png
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • Uncle Ted
                The Big 12 money shot.
                • Apr 2010
                • 28853

                #1552
                Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                Yeah in terms of plain likeability, I like Biden a lot more than Harris. But yeah they need some more options
                Mayor Pete!

                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                Comment

                • BigPiney
                  Huge Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 12371

                  #1553
                  As someone that works in transportation, I think Pete is doing a good job and handles himself well.

                  Comment

                  • Commando
                    Explosivo
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 20748

                    #1554
                    Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                    As someone that works in transportation, I think Pete is doing a good job and handles himself well.
                    Yeah good point, but can you explain how Ted was also able to post that meme???
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                    Comment

                    • Uncle Ted
                      The Big 12 money shot.
                      • Apr 2010
                      • 28853

                      #1555
                      Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                      As someone that works in transportation, I think Pete is doing a good job and handles himself well.
                      Yeah, so he would make a great president with Hunter as VP.
                      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                      Comment

                      • Moliere
                        One man.....one pie
                        • Oct 2009
                        • 27893

                        #1556
                        It might be easier if the Biden administration would just let us know the days that the DOJ doesn’t find classified documents at Bidens residences.
                        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                        Comment

                        • frank ryan
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 12382

                          #1557
                          Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

                          Biden is way too old. Harris has zero charisma and always seems completely out of her element.
                          He is too old. He has had a good career where his primary identity has been as a moderate. He should retire. I don't know the dems can get their shit together and run an electable candidate, although just about anyone would be better than hateful DeSantos and literally anyone would be than Cheeto Franco.

                          Comment

                          • frank ryan
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 12382

                            #1558
                            Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

                            Yeah, so he would make a great president with Hunter as VP.
                            Unlike Don Jr, no one wants Hunter to run for any office. Meanwhile the GOP trots out apologists for sedition for key committee chair roles.

                            Comment

                            • Uncle Ted
                              The Big 12 money shot.
                              • Apr 2010
                              • 28853

                              #1559


                              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                              Comment

                              • Jeff Lebowski
                                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 69735

                                #1560
                                Sorry, I have to agree. This is funny. (you are welcome, uncle ted)

                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                                Comment

                                Working...