Which Fast Food?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • scandell
    Life Glitcher
    • Nov 2009
    • 236

    #16
    Here are my favs:

    Wendy's: Spicey Chicken
    Mcdonalds: Chicken Mcnuggets. (I know.)
    Apollo Burger: Western Bacon Cheeseburger
    In n Out: DBL DBL No Onions Extra Pickles and Mustard instead of "sauce"

    Comment

    • Hot Lunch
      Out of Office
      • Nov 2008
      • 7842

      #17
      Originally posted by falafel View Post
      The Bacon Deluxe at Wendy's is pretty tasty. I'd choose Wendy's over any other fast food burger joint.

      Jack in the Box shouldn't ever be an option for anyone.
      I love Jack in the Crack....... I would go with that.
      "Take it to the Bank"

      Comment

      • Bastage
        Junior Member
        • Jan 2010
        • 298

        #18
        I agree with Cougjunkie. Spicy chicken all the way.

        Comment

        • Art Vandelay
          Striving for mediocrity
          • Jul 2009
          • 10516

          #19
          Originally posted by scandell View Post
          Here are my favs:

          Wendy's: Spicey Chicken
          Mcdonalds: Chicken Mcnuggets. (I know.)
          Apollo Burger: Western Bacon Cheeseburger
          In n Out: DBL DBL No Onions Extra Pickles and Mustard instead of "sauce"
          Did you mean Carls Jr. instead of Apollo? I love their WBC and they have by far the best milkshakes of any fast food place (real ice cream...yum). I rarely eat them because one is like 1,000 calories and two my wife hates when I eat onions and refuses to kiss me if I do

          Comment

          • DU Ute
            RIP CUF
            • Dec 2008
            • 7393

            #20
            Chik-fil-a puts all these to shame. I've heard they're running a special during March here in Colorado, not sure about other states, where each combo meal bought on a Friday gets you a coupon for another free combo. Nice way to drum up business during lent, Mrs. DU Ute and myself are headed there tomorrow!
            "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
            "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
            "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

            Comment

            • TripletDaddy
              sweet triple
              • Nov 2008
              • 58186

              #21
              Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
              Chik-fil-a puts all these to shame. I've heard they're running a special during March here in Colorado, not sure about other states, where each combo meal bought on a Friday gets you a coupon for another free combo. Nice way to drum up business during lent, Mrs. DU Ute and myself are headed there tomorrow!
              half our ward goes to chick-fil-a on tues or wed night....whichever night gives you the free happy meal. they all play on the slides in the playroom while the adults sit around and gab and share cold and flu germs. I think most of the illnesses in our home trace back to that weekly chick-fil-a outing.
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

              sigpic

              Comment

              • Art Vandelay
                Striving for mediocrity
                • Jul 2009
                • 10516

                #22
                Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
                Chik-fil-a puts all these to shame. I've heard they're running a special during March here in Colorado, not sure about other states, where each combo meal bought on a Friday gets you a coupon for another free combo. Nice way to drum up business during lent, Mrs. DU Ute and myself are headed there tomorrow!
                I agree, unfortunately they are a rarity in the NW. My fave fast-foodish place is Baja Fresh, but as I said most of the time I'm eating out with a bunch of 10 year olds in some podunk town without much choice other than the big boys.

                Comment

                • landpoke
                  Never once baby snatched
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 4183

                  #23
                  Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                  Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                  this is grody to the max.

                  Then I remembered that you hijacked a lovely holiday food thread with a picture of "green bean casserole."
                  Haters gotta hate.
                  There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

                  Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

                  Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
                  Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
                  …
                  Tomorrow is Saturday
                  And Sunday comes afterwards

                  Comment

                  • scandell
                    Life Glitcher
                    • Nov 2009
                    • 236

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                    Did you mean Carls Jr. instead of Apollo? I love their WBC and they have by far the best milkshakes of any fast food place (real ice cream...yum). I rarely eat them because one is like 1,000 calories and two my wife hates when I eat onions and refuses to kiss me if I do
                    Ah. No. Unlike Carl's Jr, Apollo has an edible WBC! It is so yummy! Onion rings/BBQ and all! My wife won't let me eat at the CJ...because she likes us to boycott their commercials.


                    Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
                    Chik-fil-a puts all these to shame. I've heard they're running a special during March here in Colorado, not sure about other states, where each combo meal bought on a Friday gets you a coupon for another free combo. Nice way to drum up business during lent, Mrs. DU Ute and myself are headed there tomorrow!
                    I love the Chick-Fil-A. Good Call.

                    Comment

                    • kccougar
                      9262
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 7020

                      #25
                      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                      half our ward goes to chick-fil-a on tues or wed night....whichever night gives you the free happy meal. they all play on the slides in the playroom while the adults sit around and gab and share cold and flu germs. I think most of the illnesses in our home trace back to that weekly chick-fil-a outing.
                      I've been inside a Chik-Fil-A twice. Both times I thought I'd stumbled into an unlicensed daycare center.
                      "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

                      Comment

                      • SuperGabers
                        aka... UtahDan's Wifey
                        • May 2009
                        • 2182

                        #26
                        I summon UtahDan...

                        Comment

                        • SeattleUte
                          Faith crisis consultant
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 20837

                          #27
                          WHOLE FOODS. It's the same price and 10x better and healthier.
                          When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

                          --Jonathan Swift

                          Comment

                          • MarkGrace
                            Grooveshark dick tease
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 31546

                            #28
                            Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                            WHOLE FOODS. It's the same price and 10x better and healthier.
                            What at Whole Foods is the same price? When I eat at Whole Foods, it usually costs me $8-$10 bucks. Wendy's costs me $3.
                            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                            Comment

                            • All-American
                              Right, as Usual
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 15672

                              #29
                              Originally posted by SuperGabers View Post
                              I summon UtahDan...
                              There's a picture for that. Geez.
                              τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

                              Comment

                              • falafel
                                loves to talk on things
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 37996

                                #30
                                Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                                What at Whole Foods is the same price? When I eat at Whole Foods, it usually costs me $8-$10 bucks. Wendy's costs me $3.
                                What are you getting, a junior bacon cheeseburger meal? All the substantial meals at Wendys are $6-$8 for me.
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                                Dig your own grave, and save!

                                "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                                "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                                Comment

                                Working...