Originally posted by LA Ute
View Post
Salt Lake MUST EATS
Collapse
X
-
-
We had a second nice SLC dinner in a row, tonight at Brio in/near Fashion Place. A very good Veal Marsala; I was assured the calf had enjoyed a rich and comfortable life.
Comment
-
Did Mrs. Pac head over to H&M afterward to upgrade your wardrobe?Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View PostWe had a second nice SLC dinner in a row, tonight at Brio in/near Fashion Place. A very good Veal Marsala; I was assured the calf had enjoyed a rich and comfortable life.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk*Banned*
Comment
-
-
Salt Lake MUST EATS
Fillings and Emulsions has excellent pastries. The macarons are absolutely delicious. If you're in Salt Lake, you really need to stop by.
Last edited by thesaint258; 08-02-2014, 03:39 PM.Not that, sickos.
Comment
-
Holy shit, those macaroons are amazing. Thanks for the heads up.Originally posted by thesaint258 View PostFillings and Emulsions has excellent pastries. The macarons are absolutely delicious. If you're in Salt Lake, you really need to stop by.
"I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh
Comment
-
I'm glad you liked it. I couldn't believe how good they were. Also, I forgot to say that if it's your first time there, you get a free one, so there is no reason not to try some of these.Originally posted by ewth8tr View PostHoly shit, those macaroons are amazing. Thanks for the heads up.Not that, sickos.
Comment
-
At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
-Berry Trammel, 12/3/10
Comment
-
Those aren't macaroons, they're macarons!Originally posted by ERCougar View PostThere's a place in Vegas with fantastic macaroons. And really good cassoulet too.
http://patisseriemanon.com/So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.
Comment
-
Ha, oops. That's embarrassing. I should know better.Originally posted by MarkGrace View PostThose aren't macaroons, they're macarons!
It's funny though...I never had a macaron in France.At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
-Berry Trammel, 12/3/10
Comment
-
As long as we're on a macaron tangent, I'll add that the ones they sell at the shop inside the Ferry Building in S.F. are very good."What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone
"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky
Comment
-
I can't find any mention of R&R BBQ here, so I'm dropping it in.
Give it a try if you like smoked meats."What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone
"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky
Comment
-
-
ate an Handle in park city, was pretty good. if you go, try their caramel pudding with chex base that comes in a shot glass. very good.
Also, RubySnap cookies are good.Fitter. Happier. More Productive.
sigpic
Comment
Comment