The "did you know this streams on Netflix?" thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dabrockster
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2009
    • 10951

    #1276
    Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
    Spoiler Number 2.

    Can't wait for you next at bat.

    And please...you are the pot calling the kettle black.
    If you are going to whine even more about a second season spoiler you are an even more big-ass whiner than I thought.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment

    • The_Tick
      Made something of myself
      • Nov 2008
      • 7295

      #1277
      Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
      If you are going to whine even more about a second season spoiler you are an even more big-ass whiner than I thought.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      But I'm not wrong.

      But hey...keep going.

      Comment

      • dabrockster
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2009
        • 10951

        #1278
        The "did you know this streams on Netflix?" thread

        American Vandal S2: #TurdBurgler

        LOL.. Can they outdoo S1? The trailer looks promising..




        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment

        • Art Vandelay
          Striving for mediocrity
          • Jul 2009
          • 10516

          #1279
          "The Angel" is excellent. It is the story of Ashraf Marwan and his role in working with Eygyt and Israel prior to Sadat and Begin meeting. Very safe to view at home - no nudity and little to no swearing (in English).

          Comment

          • Northwestcoug
            Cocked and Loaded
            • May 2011
            • 18029

            #1280
            Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
            "The Angel" is excellent. It is the story of Ashraf Marwan and his role in working with Eygyt and Israel prior to Sadat and Begin meeting. Very safe to view at home - no nudity and little to no swearing (in English).
            Pass.
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

            Comment

            • falafel
              loves to talk on things
              • Mar 2009
              • 37987

              #1281
              Anyone watching Maniac. Looks really bizarre, and fun. Think I might start it this week.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

              Dig your own grave, and save!

              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • Lost Student
                BAND!
                • Nov 2008
                • 4324

                #1282
                Originally posted by falafel View Post
                Anyone watching Maniac. Looks really bizarre, and fun. Think I might start it this week.
                I'm 80% through it. Yes, it is both bizarre and fun.
                "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

                Comment

                • Donuthole
                  Official Outgayer
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 25268

                  #1283
                  Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                  Dark, a German show, was really good. The fact I understood much or most of it without subtitles may have made it better for me than it would be for many viewers that don't understand German.
                  Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                  I don't understand German but I liked it.
                  I'm a few eps in and really liking this.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                  There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                  Comment

                  • dabrockster
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2009
                    • 10951

                    #1284
                    Making a Murderer Part 2. October 19th.






                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment

                    • cougjunkie
                      *Banned*
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 23223

                      #1285
                      Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                      Making a Murderer Part 2. October 19th.





                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Love Season 1. It has received so much coverage since, this really doesn't interest me much.
                      *Banned*

                      Comment

                      • dabrockster
                        Senior Member
                        • Aug 2009
                        • 10951

                        #1286
                        Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                        Love Season 1. It has received so much coverage since, this really doesn't interest me much.
                        I’ll watch it but am concerned it will be a rehash of season 1 with little to no progress..

                        Wondering if there are any new revelations.


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                        Comment

                        • Bo Diddley
                          Senior
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 18801

                          #1287
                          The Resistance Banker. It's the story of a Dutch banker who finds himself involved with the Resistance during WW2. It's a story that hasn't been publicly told for very long, relatively speaking.

                          Comment

                          • originalsocal
                            Senior Member
                            • Dec 2009
                            • 1632

                            #1288
                            I just got done with Maniac. I've seen mixed reviews. I liked it, but will have to watch again to catch everything. I couldn't always tell what was paranoid delusion and what was real. It held my interest though. Some terrific acting by Jonah Hill and Emma Stone.

                            Comment

                            • LiveCoug
                              LA Ute loves me
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 18488

                              #1289
                              Binged both seasons of American Vandal. They were amazingly awesome. Good stuff. Hope they keep going.

                              Comment

                              • dabrockster
                                Senior Member
                                • Aug 2009
                                • 10951

                                #1290
                                Pretty stoked to see “The NeverEnding Story” is now on Netflix!!

                                Looking forward to introducing this childhood movie to my kids.


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...