The "did you know this streams on Netflix?" thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Katy Lied
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 9435

    #1261
    The joke that never dies

    Comment

    • Lost Student
      BAND!
      • Nov 2008
      • 4324

      #1262
      Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
      The joke that never dies
      Was it any good? Never heard of it.
      "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
      "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
      This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
      "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
      "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

      Comment

      • Art Vandelay
        Striving for mediocrity
        • Jul 2009
        • 10516

        #1263
        Last Chance U - Season 3 is fantastic. Jason Brown is even more insane than his EMCC counterpart. However, unlike Buddy, it seems like Brown actually cares about the kids, and doesn't just see them as an ends to a mean. Without a doubt the most f-bombs ive heard in a singe show (series) in a long time. Bobby Bruce was probably the most likable kid in all 3 season. I was really rooting for him to succeed.

        Comment

        • falafel
          loves to talk on things
          • Mar 2009
          • 37975

          #1264
          I've been watching Rake, an Australian show about a defense lawyer with gambling and drinking problems. He takes interesting cases, like defending Hugo Weaving who is a cannibal on trial for murder. Its good.

          They tried to make an American version on Fox, I think, starring Greg Kinnear. Only lasted one season.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

          Dig your own grave, and save!

          "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

          "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

          Comment

          • dabrockster
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2009
            • 10947

            #1265
            Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
            Last Chance U - Season 3 is fantastic. Jason Brown is even more insane than his EMCC counterpart. However, unlike Buddy, it seems like Brown actually cares about the kids, and doesn't just see them as an ends to a mean. Without a doubt the most f-bombs ive heard in a singe show (series) in a long time. Bobby Bruce was probably the most likable kid in all 3 season. I was really rooting for him to succeed.
            Sadly Bobby Bruce was arrested for Armed Robbery and is awaiting trial back in Florida.


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment

            • The_Tick
              Made something of myself
              • Nov 2008
              • 7291

              #1266
              Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
              Sadly Bobby Bruce was arrested for Armed Robbery and is awaiting trial back in Florida.
              This is something that should be hidden under a spoiler tag perhaps.

              Comment

              • dabrockster
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2009
                • 10947

                #1267
                Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                This is something that should be hidden under a spoiler tag perhaps.
                Yeah.. cause what he did just last month is a MAJOR spoiler for him playing football last year in 2017..


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment

                • The_Tick
                  Made something of myself
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 7291

                  #1268
                  Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                  Yeah.. cause what he did just last month is a MAJOR spoiler for him playing football last year in 2017..
                  Well...since the newest season of Last Chance U is about a week old...it is a MAJOR spoiler. Sheesh.

                  Comment

                  • dabrockster
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2009
                    • 10947

                    #1269
                    Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                    Well...since the newest season of Last Chance U is about a week old...it is a MAJOR spoiler. Sheesh.
                    I didn’t reveal if he did or did not get a Scholie at a D1 school. You are Such a Whiney Baby..


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment

                    • falafel
                      loves to talk on things
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 37975

                      #1270
                      Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                      I didn’t reveal if he did or did not get a Scholie at a D1 school. You are Such a Whiney Baby..


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      How many people arrested for armed robbery and awaiting trial are given scholarships? Or allowed to keep scholarships they were given previously?
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                      Dig your own grave, and save!

                      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                      Comment

                      • dabrockster
                        Senior Member
                        • Aug 2009
                        • 10947

                        #1271
                        The "did you know this streams on Netflix?" thread

                        Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        How many people arrested for armed robbery and awaiting trial are given scholarships? Or allowed to keep scholarships they were given previously?
                        Ummm.. The Dude from Texas Tech just last season on Last Chance U went back and got a scholie from Texas Tech and is now a leader on the team.


                        And Scholies are given WELL before June which is when he got arrested.


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                        Comment

                        • falafel
                          loves to talk on things
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 37975

                          #1272
                          Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                          Ummm.. The Dude from Texas Tech just last season on Last Chance U went back and got a scholie from Texas Tech and is now a leader on the team.


                          And Scholies are given WELL before June which is when he got arrested.


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          So, 1 guy?
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                          Dig your own grave, and save!

                          "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                          "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                          Comment

                          • dabrockster
                            Senior Member
                            • Aug 2009
                            • 10947

                            #1273
                            Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            So, 1 guy?
                            You asked and I answered.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment

                            • falafel
                              loves to talk on things
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 37975

                              #1274
                              Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                              You asked and I answered.


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              And the answer was what I expected.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                              Dig your own grave, and save!

                              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                              Comment

                              • The_Tick
                                Made something of myself
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 7291

                                #1275
                                Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                                Ummm.. The Dude from Texas Tech just last season on Last Chance U went back and got a scholie from Texas Tech and is now a leader on the team.


                                And Scholies are given WELL before June which is when he got arrested.


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Spoiler Number 2.

                                Can't wait for you next at bat.

                                And please...you are the pot calling the kettle black.

                                Comment

                                Working...