The "did you know this streams on Netflix?" thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Applejack
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2012
    • 3813

    #556
    Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    Good find!
    Lol.

    Comment

    • dabrockster
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2009
      • 10951

      #557
      Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
      Good find!
      Thanks!!!


      Originally posted by Applejack View Post
      Lol.
      I don't know why you are laughing.. Dhole was paying me a compliment.

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #558
        Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
        NARCOS: The life of Pablo Escobar told from the point of the DEA agent. Was hooked by the first episode. If you have not seen it, I highly recommend it!!!
        I'm going to check this out Brock. Thanks.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • pellegrino
          miserere me
          • Jan 2009
          • 12100

          #559
          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          I'm going to check this out Brock. Thanks.
          It's pretty awesome. Bilingual, Spanish/English with subtitles for the non ispanohablantes. There are only ten episodes, though, so pace yourself.
          Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
          God forgives many things for an act of mercy
          Alessandro Manzoni

          Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

          pelagius

          Comment

          • TripletDaddy
            sweet triple
            • Nov 2008
            • 58186

            #560
            Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
            It's pretty awesome. Bilingual, Spanish/English with subtitles for the non ispanohablantes. There are only ten episodes, though, so pace yourself.
            Im not even there yet. Im just starting this other show about a HS teacher that is diagnosed with terminal cancer so he turns to drug manufacturing to make money for his family. So far so good.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

            sigpic

            Comment

            • pellegrino
              miserere me
              • Jan 2009
              • 12100

              #561
              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              Im not even there yet. Im just starting this other show about a HS teacher that is diagnosed with terminal cancer so he turns to drug manufacturing to make money for his family. So far so good.
              that's cool, you'll get there. good times ahead!
              Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
              God forgives many things for an act of mercy
              Alessandro Manzoni

              Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

              pelagius

              Comment

              • Applejack
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2012
                • 3813

                #562
                Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                Im not even there yet. Im just starting this other show about a HS teacher that is diagnosed with terminal cancer so he turns to drug manufacturing to make money for his family. So far so good.
                That sounds good.

                Also, there is a sitcom about an African-American family; it's really funny. Dad is a doctor, mom's a lawyer, and the kids are all uniquely adorable. The best part -- the dad's outrageous sweaters!

                Comment

                • SteelBlue
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 8189

                  #563
                  I just discovered Chef's Table, a Netflix original documentary series on some of the world's best chef's. I'm not a foodie, and I don't think one necessarily needs to be to enjoy the profiles of such creative men and women. Well maybe just woman, I've only seen one so far. It's a nice mix of their histories, life philosophies and their creations with lots of delicious looking food splashing across the screen, and to my eye the whole thing has been beautifully filmed.

                  The only drawback is that each episode leaves me feeling like we've got the whole no alcohol thing horribly wrong.
                  Last edited by SteelBlue; 10-01-2015, 12:08 PM.

                  Comment

                  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                    Time to camp
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 26082

                    #564
                    Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                    That sounds good.

                    Also, there is a sitcom about an African-American family; it's really funny. Dad is a doctor, mom's a lawyer, and the kids are all uniquely adorable. The best part -- the dad's outrageous sweaters!
                    Should avoid that one, turns out in real life the guy has raped a lot of women.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

                    Comment

                    • Jeff Lebowski
                      Corporate lackey for Jesus
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 69716

                      #565
                      Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                      Should avoid that one, turns out in real life the guy has raped a lot of women.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                      Comment

                      • dabrockster
                        Senior Member
                        • Aug 2009
                        • 10951

                        #566
                        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        Im not even there yet. Im just starting this other show about a HS teacher that is diagnosed with terminal cancer so he turns to drug manufacturing to make money for his family. So far so good.
                        A bit of advice. Just skip to the last few episodes of the last season. TOTALLY worth it!!

                        I am thinking of doing this with GoT. But we are not on the last season. So I am patiently waiting..
                        Last edited by dabrockster; 10-01-2015, 06:10 PM.

                        Comment

                        • old_gregg
                          scaly man fish
                          • Nov 2009
                          • 16915

                          #567
                          Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                          A bit of advice. Just skip to the last few episodes of the last season. TOTALLY worth it!!

                          I am thinking of doing this with GoT. But we are not on the last season. So I am patiently waiting..
                          i wouldn't skip around, you might miss the dothraki butthole tattoo scenes
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                          Comment

                          • old_gregg
                            scaly man fish
                            • Nov 2009
                            • 16915

                            #568
                            uh, guys, the last waltz is on netflix.
                            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                            Comment

                            • frank ryan
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 12378

                              #569
                              Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                              uh, guys, the last waltz is on netflix.
                              Will I like if I'm not into The Band?

                              Comment

                              • old_gregg
                                scaly man fish
                                • Nov 2009
                                • 16915

                                #570
                                Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                                Will I like if I'm not into The Band?
                                yeah. it's not so much about the band as the end of the greatest era of music.
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                                Comment

                                Working...