Breaking Bad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jay santos
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 13652

    #631
    Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
    That would be a good ending as long as we first get to see the Walt vs. Hank showdown we've been waiting for the entire series.
    This will make for a great ending, I think.

    Comment

    • MarkGrace
      Grooveshark dick tease
      • Dec 2008
      • 31546

      #632
      Aaron Paul for the win!
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

      Comment

      • Donuthole
        Official Outgayer
        • Nov 2008
        • 25273

        #633
        Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
        Aaron Paul for the win!
        Magnets, bitches!
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

        There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

        Comment

        • MarkGrace
          Grooveshark dick tease
          • Dec 2008
          • 31546

          #634
          Science, bitches!
          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

          Comment

          • MarkGrace
            Grooveshark dick tease
            • Dec 2008
            • 31546

            #635
            If you're looking for costume ideas for your kids this Halloween.

            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

            Comment

            • Art Vandelay
              Striving for mediocrity
              • Jul 2009
              • 10516

              #636
              Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
              If you're looking for costume ideas for your kids this Halloween.

              I'm really, I mean REALLY, freaked out by lil Walt's dome. It is the same size as his legs below the knees.

              Comment

              • Commando
                Explosivo
                • Feb 2009
                • 20748

                #637
                I'm already planning on going as Heisenberg, but this is much more awesome on little kids.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                Comment

                • MarkGrace
                  Grooveshark dick tease
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 31546

                  #638
                  Watching Radiohead in london with James Bond himself!! Love you Pierce. Yeah bitch!! Yeah Science!! #bestbandever


                  Great picture. ha.
                  So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                  Comment

                  • Art Vandelay
                    Striving for mediocrity
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 10516

                    #639
                    ...
                    [YOUTUBE]f3F6yhWk2nk[/YOUTUBE]

                    Comment

                    • clackamascoug
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 9709

                      #640
                      I miss Breaking Bad a lot more than Mad Men. And I miss the Monday morning discussions here about how awful Skyler is/was.

                      Comment

                      • All-American
                        Right, as Usual
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 15674

                        #641
                        Going through it on Netflix now. I'm up to season 2. Lots of things to say, but mostly, I can't believe how much I despise the guy's wife. She has a face in desparate need of a fist. It's amazing, really, because there aren't many stock characters more sympathetic than the pregnant woman whose husband leads a double life. It's really quite impressive.
                        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

                        Comment

                        • old_gregg
                          scaly man fish
                          • Nov 2009
                          • 16915

                          #642
                          Originally posted by All-American View Post
                          Going through it on Netflix now. I'm up to season 2. Lots of things to say, but mostly, I can't believe how much I despise the guy's wife. She has a face in desparate need of a fist. It's amazing, really, because there aren't many stock characters more sympathetic than the pregnant woman whose husband leads a double life. It's really quite impressive.
                          she does not get any less obnoxious
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                          Comment

                          • MarkGrace
                            Grooveshark dick tease
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 31546

                            #643
                            Originally posted by All-American View Post
                            Going through it on Netflix now. I'm up to season 2. Lots of things to say, but mostly, I can't believe how much I despise the guy's wife. She has a face in desparate need of a fist. It's amazing, really, because there aren't many stock characters more sympathetic than the pregnant woman whose husband leads a double life. It's really quite impressive.
                            She somehow manages to get even worse.
                            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                            Comment

                            • Jeff Lebowski
                              Corporate lackey for Jesus
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 69742

                              #644
                              Originally posted by All-American View Post
                              Going through it on Netflix now. I'm up to season 2. Lots of things to say, but mostly, I can't believe how much I despise the guy's wife. She has a face in desparate need of a fist. It's amazing, really, because there aren't many stock characters more sympathetic than the pregnant woman whose husband leads a double life. It's really quite impressive.


                              Really, AA?
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                              Comment

                              • Brian
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 2164

                                #645
                                Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                                If you're looking for costume ideas for your kids this Halloween.

                                Love it.
                                I could also dig a 'Walt in his underpants' costume.
                                I intend to live forever.
                                So far, so good.
                                --Steven Wright

                                Comment

                                Working...