Random Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wuapinmon
    Soul Plumber
    • Dec 2008
    • 30711

    #871
    [YOUTUBE]Cu7NR8TDSHI[/YOUTUBE]
    "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
    The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

    Comment

    • RobinFinderson
      Banned
      • Nov 2008
      • 10548

      #872
      This morning, instead of using my BM time to contemplate new paths toward world peace, I used that time to fabricate perfect little mushrooms of toilet paper where the stem would serve as a handle, and the cap would serve as the cleaning surface. By the time I had finished my biz I had made three of these, but as it turned out, I only needed two, so I left the third for Faith. I wish someone would do the same for me, because I think I'm getting pretty close to solving world peace.

      Comment

      • RobinFinderson
        Banned
        • Nov 2008
        • 10548

        #873
        As the inventor of the word 'Sneither,' I am proud to unveil to the world my newest creation:

        TESTIFLEAS!

        Comment

        • BoylenOver
          Junior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 9146

          #874
          "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
          "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

          Comment

          • wuapinmon
            Soul Plumber
            • Dec 2008
            • 30711

            #875
            Mario Vargas Llosa passeia pelo mundo pontificando com aquela certeza típica dos arrogantes.




            Good article for our Portuguese speakers.
            "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
            The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

            Comment

            • BoylenOver
              Junior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 9146

              #876
              http://sothisishappening.com/post/4928611429/collegehumor-girls-watch-porn-too-a-video-of
              "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
              "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

              Comment

              • Uncle Ted
                The Big 12 money shot.
                • Apr 2010
                • 28853

                #877
                [ame="http://vimeo.com/23237102"]Timelapse - The City Limits on Vimeo[/ame]
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                Comment

                • landpoke
                  Never once baby snatched
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 4183

                  #878
                  Uncle Tom's Cabin>Cherry Pie.
                  There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

                  Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

                  Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
                  Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
                  …
                  Tomorrow is Saturday
                  And Sunday comes afterwards

                  Comment

                  • Jarid in Cedar
                    CS Institutional Memory
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 13234

                    #879
                    Originally posted by landpoke View Post
                    Uncle Tom's Cabin>Cherry Pie.
                    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                    "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                    "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                    -Rick Majerus

                    Comment

                    • pellegrino
                      miserere me
                      • Jan 2009
                      • 12100

                      #880
                      that was kind of disturbing.
                      Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                      God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                      Alessandro Manzoni

                      Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

                      pelagius

                      Comment

                      • Clark Addison
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 10311

                        #881
                        As of yesterday, I have a child who is a legal adult. I feel old.

                        Comment

                        • thesaint258
                          aka Benito Hazard
                          • Jan 2009
                          • 3005

                          #882
                          This isn't my random thought, but I overheard it at Walmart the other day: "I don't get nose rings. I mean, what if you get a runny nose?"
                          Not that, sickos.

                          Comment

                          • Parrot Head
                            Operation Hot Mother
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 2322

                            #883
                            "Those who can't, govern."

                            With 1 month left in the school year, the city decides to repave the road in front of our daughter's elementary school. It's a short stretch of road (~.75 miles) with two schools and just 3 roads that go into subdivisions, so it's mainly used for the schools.

                            Who's the idiot in city gov't that signed off on this project at this time? Why not wait a month or two? There are no other repave projects anywhere nearby. It slows down everything, they aren't working odd hours to complete this and they aren't working weekends to do it either, so there's a huge traffic jam there twice a day.
                            I have nothing else to say at this time.

                            Comment

                            • hopfrog
                              Junior Member
                              • Feb 2010
                              • 140

                              #884
                              Haven't been here for a while cos life is exhausting me. It's a good and bad thing. Taking care of my invalid mother has now made it impossible for me to attend church, so I've been inactive for about eight months and it sucks. My soul aches for my LDS fix. Happily, I have an awesome home teacher. I've been writing like crazy and will have four books published this year, three in hardcover.

                              Today something wonderful happened that reminded me of this forum. I haven't been able to find my THE SCRIPTURES cd-rom. Some months ago I got rid of a virus by switching to Windows 7 and I lost a lot of stuff. So I've been wanting to put my Scriptures into my laptop but had no idea where the disc was. I just found it in the junk room among some music cds -- there it was between Lady Gaga and Patty Loveless. Yeehaw!

                              I just turned 60 and I cannot bloody believe it. Happily, I have yet to grow up...
                              "We work in the dark -- we do what we can -- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
                              --Henry James (1843-1916)

                              Comment

                              • MarkGrace
                                Grooveshark dick tease
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 31546

                                #885
                                Nice to see you around, hopfrog. Hopefully we get to see you in the 5th ward sometime this summer.
                                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                                Comment

                                Working...