Random Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wuapinmon
    Soul Plumber
    • Dec 2008
    • 30711

    #421
    I have a lot more respect for Lady Gaga as an artist after watching her second performance on SNL the other day. I didn't give her enough credit.
    "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
    The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

    Comment

    • landpoke
      Never once baby snatched
      • Nov 2008
      • 4183

      #422
      Haylie Shipp is a bit nasally in her delivery.
      There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

      Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

      Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
      Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
      …
      Tomorrow is Saturday
      And Sunday comes afterwards

      Comment

      • JohnnyLingo
        La Naranja
        • Nov 2008
        • 3976

        #423
        I always think the dude in landpoke's avatar is Kevin Spacey, but I've never bothered to find out if I'm right or not.

        Comment

        • landpoke
          Never once baby snatched
          • Nov 2008
          • 4183

          #424
          Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
          I always think the dude in landpoke's avatar is Kevin Spacey, but I've never bothered to find out if I'm right or not.
          Somewhere Pat Bowlen circa 1984 weeps.
          There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

          Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

          Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
          Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
          …
          Tomorrow is Saturday
          And Sunday comes afterwards

          Comment

          • BoylenOver
            Junior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 9146

            #425
            I know this is merely a function of getting older, but I still feel way too young to have girls I dated being mommies.
            "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
            "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

            Comment

            • Donuthole
              Official Outgayer
              • Nov 2008
              • 25267

              #426
              The second button on the shirt i'm wearing is, as Jerry Seinfeld would say, "in no man's land." I have chosen to leave it unbuttoned and go for the pimp motif in lieu of the "i still live with my mother" look.

              I hate Nautica dress shirts.
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

              There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

              Comment

              • falafel
                loves to talk on things
                • Mar 2009
                • 37979

                #427
                Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                The second button on the shirt i'm wearing is, as Jerry Seinfeld would say, "in no man's land." I have chosen to leave it unbuttoned and go for the pimp motif in lieu of the "i still live with my mother" look.

                I hate Nautica dress shirts.
                I can't believe you wore this shirt, not one day after complaining about how horrible the button placement is.

                Note: i recently bought a fairly decent looking Nautica dress shirt when I was on a business trip and packed too few dress shirts. The second button is about 1 inch from where the first button should be. Horrible, horrible placement. I don't wear that shirt anymore, but on the plus side, it only cost $15.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                Dig your own grave, and save!

                "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                Comment

                • TheBYUGuy
                  Friend of Rodin
                  • Sep 2009
                  • 1442

                  #428
                  Internet access to the whole company was down for the last hour. In the meantime, our stock price took a dive.

                  I am forced to the logical conclusion that Internet access does, in fact, make us more productive at work.

                  Comment

                  • Indy Coug
                    Heartless Bastard
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 18747

                    #429
                    It appears that CUF member's thoughts are becoming less frequently random.
                    Everything in life is an approximation.

                    http://twitter.com/CougarStats

                    Comment

                    • Indy Coug
                      Heartless Bastard
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 18747

                      #430
                      Everything in life is an approximation.

                      http://twitter.com/CougarStats

                      Comment

                      • JohnnyLingo
                        La Naranja
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 3976

                        #431
                        Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                        Actual and real LOL there. Nice find.

                        Comment

                        • Donuthole
                          Official Outgayer
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 25267

                          #432
                          Originally posted by falafel View Post
                          I can't believe you wore this shirt, not one day after complaining about how horrible the button placement is.

                          Note: i recently bought a fairly decent looking Nautica dress shirt when I was on a business trip and packed too few dress shirts. The second button is about 1 inch from where the first button should be. Horrible, horrible placement. I don't wear that shirt anymore, but on the plus side, it only cost $15.

                          All my other shirts were either dirty or at the dry cleaner. It is absolutely my last-resort shirt.

                          P.S. Where did I complain about the button placement recently? I remember doing it a while ago, but not recently.
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                          There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                          Comment

                          • falafel
                            loves to talk on things
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 37979

                            #433
                            Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

                            All my other shirts were either dirty or at the dry cleaner. It is absolutely my last-resort shirt.

                            P.S. Where did I complain about the button placement recently? I remember doing it a while ago, but not recently.
                            I wonder if I just read about that recently, and then you came along and posted about it again. Might not have been recent.

                            Edit: it was in MAY! I wonder how I got into that old thread. Embarrassing.
                            Last edited by falafel; 10-16-2009, 03:07 PM.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                            Dig your own grave, and save!

                            "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                            "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                            Comment

                            • Donuthole
                              Official Outgayer
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 25267

                              #434
                              Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              I wonder if I just read about that recently, and then you came along and posted about it again. Might not have been recent.

                              Edit: it was in MAY! I wonder how I got into that old thread. Embarrassing.
                              FTR, Kenneth Cole dress shirts are similarly guilty, though the offense is merely a Class B misdemeanor in comparison to Nautica's felony.
                              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                              There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                              Comment

                              • falafel
                                loves to talk on things
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 37979

                                #435
                                Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                                FTR, Kenneth Cole dress shirts are similarly guilty, though the offense is merely a Class B misdemeanor in comparison to Nautica's felony.
                                I also have a qualm with your stating that the Tony Hiflyer TLC shirt you have is good quality. I've had one and it sucked! The collar was fine. It was the body of the shirt that was poor quality. Oh, and the collar.
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                                Dig your own grave, and save!

                                "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                                "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                                Comment

                                Working...