Random Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dwight Schr-ute
    Members Only
    • May 2011
    • 4917

    #2401
    Random Thoughts Thread

    Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
    HERSELF!
    Crap. I got the first and messed up the second. All apologies Caitlyn!
    I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

    Comment

    • Lost Student
      BAND!
      • Nov 2008
      • 4324

      #2402
      Originally posted by Nakoma View Post
      Brandon said he was a little taken aback when he saw Caitlyn for the first time after surgery and she pulled her top up to reveal her new breasts. “Whoa, I’m still your son,” he reminded her.
      "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
      "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
      This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
      "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
      "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

      Comment

      • HuskyFreeNorthwest
        Time to camp
        • Nov 2008
        • 26082

        #2403
        Caitlyn is more attractive than Kris. #sjbh
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

        Comment

        • Clark Addison
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 10310

          #2404
          Sitting in the ER for the past 90 minutes. Isn't anyone going to post anything interesting to keep me entertained!?!?

          Before anyone gets overly concerned, don't worry! Just jacked my thumb up because a recent RM at our basketball game decided that the best way to get the ball to his teammate on the other side of me was to throw it with every last bit of his strength directly at my hand.

          Comment

          • Pelado
            Bald not naked
            • Sep 2010
            • 21142

            #2405
            Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
            Sitting in the ER for the past 90 minutes. Isn't anyone going to post anything interesting to keep me entertained!?!?

            Before anyone gets overly concerned, don't worry! Just jacked my thumb up because a recent RM at our basketball game decided that the best way to get the ball to his teammate on the other side of me was to throw it with every last bit of his strength directly at my hand.
            I hope he isn't very strong.
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

            Comment

            • Clark Addison
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 10310

              #2406
              Originally posted by Pelado View Post
              I hope he isn't very strong.
              Strongest guy on the court, unfortunately. Maybe not such a compliment given that the average age for our Wednesday night game is about 42.

              On the plus side, the PA who has been taking care of me is the best looking MD/PA I have ever had.

              Would a hug of thanks be inappropriate in appreciation of her services?

              Comment

              • Pelado
                Bald not naked
                • Sep 2010
                • 21142

                #2407
                Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                Strongest guy on the court, unfortunately. Maybe not such a compliment given that the average age for our Wednesday night game is about 42.

                On the plus side, the PA who has been taking care of me is the best looking MD/PA I have ever had.

                Would a hug of thanks be inappropriate in appreciation of her services?
                An appreciative hug to an attractive health care provider is always appropriate.
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

                Comment

                • YOhio
                  Hipster Mode
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 26165

                  #2408
                  I really feel so bad for Joe Biden right now. He's had to bury a wife and two children. It's a trial that I can't imagine having the strength to endure.

                  Comment

                  • Clark Addison
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 10310

                    #2409
                    Flyer for our neighborhood July 4th celebration says, in part:

                    12-4pm there is a pool party with a DJ at the Grayscroft Pool. Junior Scoops will be there so don't forget cash.
                    Took me a while to figure out that "Junior Scoops" wasn't the name of the DJ. Actually, I am still not positive it isn't. Not a bad DJ name if any of you want to take it.

                    Comment

                    • clackamascoug
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 9709

                      #2410
                      Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                      Flyer for our neighborhood July 4th celebration says, in part:



                      Took me a while to figure out that "Junior Scoops" wasn't the name of the DJ. Actually, I am still not positive it isn't. Not a bad DJ name if any of you want to take it.
                      Be careful, pool parties can get out of hand.

                      Drawn weapons and all.

                      Comment

                      • BigFatMeanie
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 7114

                        #2411
                        I wonder why West coast or East coast guys don't like camel toe? According to this article, only Midwestern dudes are concerned with its demise:



                        Just say no to camel toe.

                        Women everywhere who have experienced frontal wedgies can now rejoice as one woman has created an underwear line that addresses one of fashion's most embarrassing problems. Camel toe plagues women who wear yoga pants, snug jeans, or chic shorts, and it renders clothes unwearable.

                        "Women don’t want to address their camel toes and think if you have a camel toe then you must have a huge vagina and that’s not it," says Maggie Han, founder of Camel No.

                        ...

                        The one demographic Han says is unhappy with her line? Straight men.

                        "The funny thing about it is that many straight men who hear about the idea seem to be discouraged," Han says. "There are a lot of Midwestern guys who tell me they love camel toe who tell me to stop the idea."

                        Comment

                        • Dwight Schr-ute
                          Members Only
                          • May 2011
                          • 4917

                          #2412
                          Random Thoughts Thread

                          Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                          I wonder why West coast or East coast guys don't like camel toe? According to this article, only Midwestern dudes are concerned with its demise:

                          http://mashable.com/2015/06/22/under...nti-camel-toe/
                          I'm sure that this will probably make me sound like a misogynist, but that last quote threw me for a loop.

                          If you’re working hard on your ass then you shouldn't have to hide behind your McQueen leggings with a longer t-shirt over it.
                          Board meeting gawking from the rear is a green light!
                          I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

                          Comment

                          • TripletDaddy
                            sweet triple
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 58186

                            #2413
                            The idea finally came together one day when Han says she was visiting her godmother at a speech she was making in New England. "I didn't hear what she said," recalls Han. "I was staring at her camel toe in these beautiful white capris."


                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • Lost Student
                              BAND!
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 4324

                              #2414
                              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              Is her godmother the prancercize lady?
                              Last edited by Lost Student; 06-23-2015, 09:04 AM.
                              "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                              "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                              This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                              "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                              "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

                              Comment

                              • Katy Lied
                                Senior Member
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 9435

                                #2415
                                Silly americains. The French were using this since the turn of the 20th century. It's called a cache-sexe and was traditionally used by circus performers and dancers.

                                Comment

                                Working...