Random Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MarkGrace
    Grooveshark dick tease
    • Dec 2008
    • 31546

    #2251
    Originally posted by Topper View Post
    Well then you changed his luck. Did you ask him to pump your gas?
    No. I gave him a fiver and called it my tithing for the month.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

    Comment

    • All-American
      Right, as Usual
      • Nov 2008
      • 15680

      #2252
      An Adam silver article is titled "polls may be skewed against democrats-- or republicans."

      That's sure going out on a limb there, bro.
      τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

      Comment

      • Moliere
        One man.....one pie
        • Oct 2009
        • 27899

        #2253
        Originally posted by All-American View Post
        An Adam silver article is titled "polls may be skewed against democrats-- or republicans."

        That's sure going out on a limb there, bro.
        Adam Silver, ha I remember that guy. He becomes relevant about once every four years.
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

        Comment

        • USUC
          Chronic Poseur
          • Apr 2010
          • 8806

          #2254
          Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          Without playing Utah this year I haven't really had the chance to say how much I hate them. I really do hate the Utah Utes and their classless fans. I think they should all eat a bag of D's.
          I know plenty of Utes that are incredibly good dudes . But when they put on their Ute fan hat, they turn into insecure teenagers lashing out at whoever they perceive is out to get them. The Utes do have a nasty defense this year.

          Comment

          • Bo Diddley
            Senior
            • Jul 2012
            • 18818

            #2255
            Originally posted by USUC View Post
            I know plenty of Utes that are incredibly good dudes . But when they put on their Ute fan hat, they turn into insecure teenagers lashing out at whoever they perceive is out to get them. The Utes do have a nasty defense this year.
            I know quite a few good ones with nothing but class.

            My daughter is dating a Ute. She knows better than that...

            Comment

            • San Juan Sun
              Kicked to the curb
              • Dec 2009
              • 9214

              #2256
              Originally posted by All-American View Post
              An Adam silver article is titled "polls may be skewed against democrats-- or republicans."

              That's sure going out on a limb there, bro.
              images-16.jpeg
              "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

              - Ty Cobb

              Comment

              • imanihonjin
                Junior Member
                • Jun 2013
                • 3772

                #2257
                Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                [ATTACH]5023[/ATTACH]
                I didn't realize that Adam Silver was a politics wonk. Nate must be happy to share the same last name.

                Comment

                • USUC
                  Chronic Poseur
                  • Apr 2010
                  • 8806

                  #2258
                  Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                  I know quite a few good ones with nothing but class.

                  My daughter is dating a Ute. She knows better than that...
                  Case in point... The first thing an admin director said to me this morning was "I love when BYU fans and the media talk about a quest for perfection or a playoff spot after they win 2 games in September. This just means Utah will have a special season and BYU will be brought back down to earth as the mid-major they are." Again, he is a pretty good dude otherwise. I hope that he jinxed the Utes with his own talk of a special season.

                  Comment

                  • BigPiney
                    Huge Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 12382

                    #2259
                    Originally posted by USUC View Post
                    Case in point... The first thing an admin director said to me this morning was "I love when BYU fans and the media talk about a quest for perfection or a playoff spot after they win 2 games in September. This just means Utah will have a special season and BYU will be brought back down to earth as the mid-major they are." Again, he is a pretty good dude otherwise. I hope that he jinxed the Utes with his own talk of a special season.
                    That guy deserves a good kick in the nuts, or a tire slashing.

                    Comment

                    • USUC
                      Chronic Poseur
                      • Apr 2010
                      • 8806

                      #2260
                      Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                      That guy deserves a good kick in the nuts, or a tire slashing.
                      Yeah. I like he managed to throw in the stock taunting of "mid-major" and "quest for perfection." He could have got the trifecta if only he had brought up Max Hall.

                      Comment

                      • ERCougar
                        Junior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 10978

                        #2261
                        Originally posted by USUC View Post
                        Case in point... The first thing an admin director said to me this morning was "I love when BYU fans and the media talk about a quest for perfection or a playoff spot after they win 2 games in September. This just means Utah will have a special season and BYU will be brought back down to earth as the mid-major they are." Again, he is a pretty good dude otherwise. I hope that he jinxed the Utes with his own talk of a special season.
                        Still obsessed with the attention we get. Sad.
                        At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
                        -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

                        Comment

                        • Applejack
                          Senior Member
                          • Aug 2012
                          • 3813

                          #2262
                          Originally posted by USUC View Post
                          Case in point... The first thing an admin director said to me this morning was "I love when BYU fans and the media talk about a quest for perfection or a playoff spot after they win 2 games in September. This just means Utah will have a special season and BYU will be brought back down to earth as the mid-major they are." Again, he is a pretty good dude otherwise. I hope that he jinxed the Utes with his own talk of a special season.
                          I'm sorry to hear about your very hostile encounter with a (possibly enebriated) Ute fan. Please don't let this really, really rude comment influence your view of the rest of us. Rival fans should never be treated with such disrespect, period. Humblest apologies.

                          Comment

                          • USUC
                            Chronic Poseur
                            • Apr 2010
                            • 8806

                            #2263
                            Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                            I'm sorry to hear about your very hostile encounter with a (possibly enebriated) Ute fan. Please don't let this really, really rude comment influence your view of the rest of us. Rival fans should never be treated with such disrespect, period. Humblest apologies.
                            He is an admin director so if he is inebriated before 8:00 and still able to do his job, good on him. Is this something Utah prepares its graduates to excel in?

                            Comment

                            • MarkGrace
                              Grooveshark dick tease
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 31546

                              #2264
                              Just went to UPS to send something to Hawaii and chose ground service. Moran alert
                              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                              Comment

                              • MarkGrace
                                Grooveshark dick tease
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 31546

                                #2265
                                There's just something depressing about having to buy plane tickets to Utah. Just seems like if you have to go there, it should be free.
                                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                                Comment

                                Working...