Random Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BigFatMeanie
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 7113

    #2101
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    I have been wondering... Is Georgie Peorgie gay or straight?
    I contend that he's straight but he's a pansy. He kissed the girls so that supports my contention that he's straight. The girls cried when he kissed them so it's probable that Georgie Porgie is quite ugly. The fact that he ran away when the boys came out to play also supports my theory of him being straight. Consider the following: if he were gay he wouldn't run away when the boys came out to play; he would have stayed and watched instead. But he did run away so that means he's a pansy.

    Straight pansy. QED.

    Comment

    • TripletDaddy
      sweet triple
      • Nov 2008
      • 58186

      #2102
      Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
      The capital of culture borrowing from Mormons. Who's got culture now?
      lol SeattleUte eating at the Louvre.

      I bet he also had dinner at that sandwich place underneath the Eiffel Tower.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

      sigpic

      Comment

      • Jeff Lebowski
        Corporate lackey for Jesus
        • Nov 2008
        • 69676

        #2103
        Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
        I contend that he's straight but he's a pansy. He kissed the girls so that supports my contention that he's straight. The girls cried when he kissed them so it's probable that Georgie Porgie is quite ugly. The fact that he ran away when the boys came out to play also supports my theory of him being straight. Consider the following: if he were gay he wouldn't run away when the boys came out to play; he would have stayed and watched instead. But he did run away so that means he's a pansy.

        Straight pansy. QED.
        Hmm... That's a solid theory.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

        Comment

        • Jacob
          Junior Member
          • Oct 2009
          • 6801

          #2104
          Today I'm reminded of why I didn't like being a lawyer. I have to pretend to be one today and prepare an opinion letter for the closing of a real estate loan I am a party to. I don't think I can make it through all these loan documents without my eyes glazing over, or wanting to shoot myself in the head. I don't know how you guys do it. I was a terrible lawyer. And now, I represent myself. Yes, I know how the saying goes. But the man who pays a lawyer to draft an opinion letter is an even bigger fool.

          Comment

          • MarkGrace
            Grooveshark dick tease
            • Dec 2008
            • 31546

            #2105
            Originally posted by Jacob View Post
            Today I'm reminded of why I didn't like being a lawyer. I have to pretend to be one today and prepare an opinion letter for the closing of a real estate loan I am a party to. I don't think I can make it through all these loan documents without my eyes glazing over, or wanting to shoot myself in the head. I don't know how you guys do it. I was a terrible lawyer. And now, I represent myself. Yes, I know how the saying goes. But the man who pays a lawyer to draft an opinion letter is an even bigger fool.
            We used to have an emoticon for that.
            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

            Comment

            • Brian
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 2164

              #2106
              1394813.jpg

              I don't think any neighbor could say, "He seemed like such a normal guy. I don't know how he could have done that."
              I intend to live forever.
              So far, so good.
              --Steven Wright

              Comment

              • falafel
                loves to talk on things
                • Mar 2009
                • 37973

                #2107
                There's something very disturbing about that picture.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                Dig your own grave, and save!

                "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                Comment

                • Jeff Lebowski
                  Corporate lackey for Jesus
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 69676

                  #2108
                  This year's stats for incoming freshmen at BYU:

                  Median ACT score: 28.8
                  Median GPA: 3.9
                  22% were in the top 5 in their graduating class in HS. Not top 5%, top 5 in class rank.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                  Comment

                  • imanihonjin
                    Junior Member
                    • Jun 2013
                    • 3772

                    #2109
                    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    This year's stats for incoming freshmen at BYU:

                    Median ACT score: 28.8
                    Median GPA: 3.9
                    22% were in the top 5 in their graduating class in HS. Not top 5%, top 5 in class rank.
                    Crap, I have 8-9 years before my oldest will be college age. The odds of my kids being able to go to BYU are looking pretty long.

                    Comment

                    • Dwight Schr-ute
                      Members Only
                      • May 2011
                      • 4917

                      #2110
                      It's safe to say that my mother-in-law out did herself with this year's birthday present.

                      I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

                      Comment

                      • imanihonjin
                        Junior Member
                        • Jun 2013
                        • 3772

                        #2111
                        Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                        It's safe to say that my mother-in-law out did herself with this year's birthday present.

                        DDD, are you interested in the middle pair? Those are some pretty solid Trojan socks if you ask me.

                        Comment

                        • Applejack
                          Senior Member
                          • Aug 2012
                          • 3813

                          #2112
                          Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          This year's stats for incoming freshmen at BYU:

                          Median ACT score: 28.8
                          Median GPA: 3.9
                          22% were in the top 5 in their graduating class in HS. Not top 5%, top 5 in class rank.
                          Those are astoundingly good numbers. You guys can make fun of BYU as not a "real" university all you want, but you can't deny that the school gets really smart students.

                          Comment

                          • YOhio
                            Hipster Mode
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 26165

                            #2113
                            Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                            Those are astoundingly good numbers. You guys can make fun of BYU as not a "real" university all you want, but you can't deny that the school gets really smart students.
                            Tell this to your people. They're the ones who are really critical of BYU and its students. Unfairly so, IMO.

                            Comment

                            • old_gregg
                              scaly man fish
                              • Nov 2009
                              • 16915

                              #2114
                              Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              This year's stats for incoming freshmen at BYU:

                              Median ACT score: 28.8
                              Median GPA: 3.9
                              22% were in the top 5 in their graduating class in HS. Not top 5%, top 5 in class rank.
                              that is pretty impressive.
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                              Comment

                              • falafel
                                loves to talk on things
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 37973

                                #2115
                                Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
                                Crap, I have 8-9 years before my oldest will be college age. The odds of my kids being able to go to BYU are looking pretty long.
                                Yep, my kids are going to have to go the summer enrollment route (is that still a thing?)
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                                Dig your own grave, and save!

                                "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                                "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                                Comment

                                Working...