Blink, Blink, Blink, What?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jeff Lebowski
    Corporate lackey for Jesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 69711

    #1216
    I know a real-life professional Jesus model.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

    Comment

    • myboynoah
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 21719

      #1217
      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      I know a real-life professional Jesus model.
      I know the real life Jesus.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

      For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

      Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

      Comment

      • Jeff Lebowski
        Corporate lackey for Jesus
        • Nov 2008
        • 69711

        #1218
        Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
        I know the real life Jesus.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

        Comment

        • old_gregg
          scaly man fish
          • Nov 2009
          • 16915

          #1219
          Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          I know a real-life professional Jesus model.
          one of my good friends and his brother modeled as jesus and john the baptist for a greg olsen painting
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

          Comment

          • BigFatMeanie
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 7114

            #1220
            Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
            Real engagement photos. Real. Engagement. Photos. R.E.A.L.

            Also. I'd be such a more kick ass Jesus than that. I wonder how much that gig pays.
            That chick better check and make sure the "dude" she's marrying actually has balls. It's likely she's marrying another chick because no self-respecting dude would ever let himself be in an engagement photo like that. Ever.

            If he really is a dude then his balls are probably sitting in her purse where they will remain for the duration of their marriage.

            Comment

            • creekster
              It is NOT a monkey!
              • Nov 2008
              • 22661

              #1221
              Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
              That chick better check and make sure the "dude" she's marrying actually has balls. It's likely she's marrying another chick because no self-respecting dude would ever let himself be in an engagement photo like that. Ever.

              If he really is a dude then his balls are probably sitting in her purse where they will remain for the duration of their marriage.
              I just want to know what Jesus is carrying around in his messenger bag. Snacks for later? what would the savior of the universe need to bring with him for a stroll through the countryside?
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

              Comment

              • Moliere
                One man.....one pie
                • Oct 2009
                • 27884

                #1222
                Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                That chick better check and make sure the "dude" she's marrying actually has balls. It's likely she's marrying another chick because no self-respecting dude would ever let himself be in an engagement photo like that. Ever.

                If he really is a dude then his balls are probably sitting in her purse where they will remain for the duration of their marriage.
                Young Mormon males will do almost anything for sex, including marrying women who want engagement photos like this.

                Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                Real engagement photos. Real. Engagement. Photos. R.E.A.L.

                Honestly, this looks like a polyandrous engagement photo. Joseph Smith would be proud


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                Comment

                • falafel
                  loves to talk on things
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 37987

                  #1223
                  Originally posted by creekster View Post
                  I just want to know what Jesus is carrying around in his messenger bag. Snacks for later? what would the savior of the universe need to bring with him for a stroll through the countryside?
                  Tissues, a bottle of water and Zyrtec for his seasonal allergies.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                  Dig your own grave, and save!

                  "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                  "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                  Comment

                  • BigFatMeanie
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 7114

                    #1224
                    Originally posted by creekster View Post
                    I just want to know what Jesus is carrying around in his messenger bag. Snacks for later? what would the savior of the universe need to bring with him for a stroll through the countryside?
                    It's the chick's bag. Jesus is just being, you know, Jesus and holding her bag for her. She's obviously storing precious jewels in there so Jesus is keeping them safe for her.

                    Comment

                    • Flystripper
                      Degenerate Gambler
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 14094

                      #1225
                      Originally posted by creekster View Post
                      I just want to know what Jesus is carrying around in his messenger bag. Snacks for later? what would the savior of the universe need to bring with him for a stroll through the countryside?
                      Pot. Jesus is an effing hippie
                      Dyslexics are teople poo...

                      Comment

                      • Flystripper
                        Degenerate Gambler
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 14094

                        #1226
                        Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                        Young Mormon males will do almost anything for sex, including marrying women who want engagement photos like this.



                        Honestly, this looks like a polyandrous engagement photo. Joseph Smith would be proud


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Jesus looks like he wants to make out with the guy.
                        Dyslexics are teople poo...

                        Comment

                        • mtnbiker
                          it's all a blur
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 2573

                          #1227
                          Are you sure that's not supposed to be Johnny Appleseed with the satchel?

                          Also, we got a wedding invitation yesterday for a girl in our ward. I did a double-take when I saw that the groom's last name was McNaughtan. Spelled differently from John McNaughton, so hopefully not related, but it certainly set alarms off in my head.

                          Comment

                          • Dwight Schr-ute
                            Members Only
                            • May 2011
                            • 4917

                            #1228
                            Now that my hair is long again, I think this Christmas I'm finally going to tackle my goal of dressing up in some robes and sandals (maybe a satchel) and going to the area North Pole setups and stand off to the side of the line and look on disapprovingly. Or maybe set up my own chair and see if anyone wants to tell Jesus their Christmas list.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

                            Comment

                            • Copelius
                              Maker of eyeballs
                              • Dec 2012
                              • 4061

                              #1229
                              Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                              Now that my hair is long again, I think this Christmas I'm finally going to tackle my goal of dressing up in some robes and sandals (maybe a satchel) and going to the area North Pole setups and stand off to the side of the line and look on disapprovingly. Or maybe set up my own chair and see if anyone wants to tell Jesus their Christmas list.


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I have told my wife that I get at least 1 year without any blade post choir. I am hoping my hair is white by then because I think I could make a pretty good Santa Claus.
                              “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

                              Comment

                              • Dwight Schr-ute
                                Members Only
                                • May 2011
                                • 4917

                                #1230
                                Originally posted by Copelius View Post
                                I have told my wife that I get at least 1 year without any blade post choir. I am hoping my hair is white by then because I think I could make a pretty good Santa Claus.
                                That's probably pretty normal coming out of a choir stint. The men don't want to shave and the women don't want to wear awful pastel curtain dresses.


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

                                Comment

                                Working...