Blink, Blink, Blink, What?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dwight Schr-ute
    Members Only
    • May 2011
    • 4917

    #1246
    Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
    Real engagement photos. Real. Engagement. Photos. R.E.A.L.









    This whole site is in the Jon McNaughton tier. http://www.lightweave.me/LightBorn/

    Also. I'd be such a more kick ass Jesus than that. I wonder how much that gig pays.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Boo. Finally get your big break and a bunch of free publicity only to clear out the very element that sets you apart!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

    Comment

    • falafel
      loves to talk on things
      • Mar 2009
      • 37997

      #1247
      Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
      Boo. Finally get your big break and a bunch of free publicity only to clear out the very element that sets you apart!




      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Way to go Dwight, you embarrassed her (I'm assuming only a woman photographer would do these kinds of shots) to the point of driving her underground.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

      Dig your own grave, and save!

      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • snowcat
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2009
        • 1348

        #1248
        Saw this advertised on my FB feed today. I had to click on the link to figure out what it is.

        63beae08-6497-4374-895a-43f006787170_1.d923329ccc983d65665630606e807a58.jpg
        One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

        Woot

        I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
        SU

        Comment

        • Commando
          Explosivo
          • Feb 2009
          • 20748

          #1249
          Originally posted by snowcat View Post
          Saw this advertised on my FB feed today. I had to click on the link to figure out what it is.
          Swimming trunks for a cat?
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

          Comment

          • falafel
            loves to talk on things
            • Mar 2009
            • 37997

            #1250
            Originally posted by snowcat View Post
            Saw this advertised on my FB feed today. I had to click on the link to figure out what it is.

            [ATTACH]8035[/ATTACH]
            I think I can figure out what it is.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

            Dig your own grave, and save!

            "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

            "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

            Comment

            • old_gregg
              scaly man fish
              • Nov 2009
              • 16915

              #1251
              Originally posted by snowcat View Post
              Saw this advertised on my FB feed today. I had to click on the link to figure out what it is.

              [ATTACH]8035[/ATTACH]
              mpfunk's garment replacements, customized to accommodate the chastity cage.
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

              Comment

              • snowcat
                Senior Member
                • Jan 2009
                • 1348

                #1252
                One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

                Woot

                I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
                SU

                Comment

                • Moliere
                  One man.....one pie
                  • Oct 2009
                  • 27898

                  #1253




                  Call me transphobic, but this is a weird way to start a discussion.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                  Comment

                  • LiveCoug
                    LA Ute loves me
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 18489

                    #1254
                    I didn't enjoy that image.

                    Comment

                    • old_gregg
                      scaly man fish
                      • Nov 2009
                      • 16915

                      #1255
                      periods are by definition just for women
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                      Comment

                      • Jeff Lebowski
                        Corporate lackey for Jesus
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 69744

                        #1256
                        Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                        periods are by definition just for women
                        Transphobe!

                        Sounds like you need to pick up a copy of that Toni the Tampon coloring book. And make sure you have a red crayon.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                        Comment

                        • Moliere
                          One man.....one pie
                          • Oct 2009
                          • 27898

                          #1257
                          Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                          Spoiler for Trigger Warning!!:
                          periods are by definition just for women
                          FIFY
                          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                          Comment

                          • BigFatMeanie
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 7119

                            #1258
                            My favorite was the they/them pronouns thing:

                            Cass Clemmer, who uses they/them pronouns, posted the photo of themself on Instagram on July 12, depicting them free-bleeding while holding up a sign that reads “Periods are not just for women #BleedingWhileTrans.

                            Comment

                            • old_gregg
                              scaly man fish
                              • Nov 2009
                              • 16915

                              #1259
                              this generation needs a world war
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                              Comment

                              • Dwight Schr-ute
                                Members Only
                                • May 2011
                                • 4917

                                #1260



                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

                                Comment

                                Working...