Blink, Blink, Blink, What?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Northwestcoug
    Cocked and Loaded
    • May 2011
    • 18028

    #1231
    Originally posted by Moliere View Post
    Young Mormon males will do almost anything for sex, including marrying women who want engagement photos like this.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

    Comment

    • SteelBlue
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 8189

      #1232
      Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
      Now that my hair is long again, I think this Christmas I'm finally going to tackle my goal of dressing up in some robes and sandals (maybe a satchel) and going to the area North Pole setups and stand off to the side of the line and look on disapprovingly. Or maybe set up my own chair and see if anyone wants to tell Jesus their Christmas list.

      Comment

      • CJF
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 8497

        #1233
        Originally posted by creekster View Post
        I just want to know what Jesus is carrying around in his messenger bag. Snacks for later? what would the savior of the universe need to bring with him for a stroll through the countryside?
        Loaf of bread and a fish is my guess.
        A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

        Comment

        • Surfah
          Where's Wallace?
          • Nov 2008
          • 33726

          #1234
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

          Comment

          • HuskyFreeNorthwest
            Time to camp
            • Nov 2008
            • 26082

            #1235
            So does he only do engagement photos? Because I would have some ideas that I would love to have pictures of, and I'm willing to pay.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

            Comment

            • HuskyFreeNorthwest
              Time to camp
              • Nov 2008
              • 26082

              #1236
              Originally posted by falafel View Post
              Those are excellent.

              A friend of mine has a family picture in his living room where the whole family is sitting at the feet of a real life Jesus, looking up at him expectantly.
              That person probably wouldn't be my friend. #sjbh
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

              Comment

              • Dwight Schr-ute
                Members Only
                • May 2011
                • 4917

                #1237



                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

                Comment

                • BigFatMeanie
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 7114

                  #1238
                  Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post



                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I'm not understanding what's blink-worthy in that pic. Is it the orange shorts?

                  Comment

                  • Jeff Lebowski
                    Corporate lackey for Jesus
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 69711

                    #1239
                    Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                    That is hilarious. Especially given the rainbow motif.

                    Tobias Funk would approve!
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                    Comment

                    • Jeff Lebowski
                      Corporate lackey for Jesus
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 69711

                      #1240
                      Satire is truly dead.

                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                      Comment

                      • Dwight Schr-ute
                        Members Only
                        • May 2011
                        • 4917

                        #1241
                        Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                        I'm not understanding what's blink-worthy in that pic. Is it the orange shorts?
                        We are anally. I tend to read it to the tune of Sister Sledge's We Are Family.


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

                        Comment

                        • BigFatMeanie
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 7114

                          #1242
                          Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                          We are anally. I tend to read it to the tune of Sister Sledge's We Are Family.


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I completely missed that. "ally" is in a different color so I read it as they intended. Thanks for 'splaning it to me.

                          Comment

                          • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                            Time to camp
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 26082

                            #1243
                            Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            If they win yheir suit that they shouldn't exist, would someone be able to legally kill them?
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

                            Comment

                            • All-American
                              Right, as Usual
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 15666

                              #1244
                              Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                              If they win yheir suit that they shouldn't exist, would someone be able to legally kill them?
                              I suspect it's a matter of wanting child support from the estate.
                              τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

                              Comment

                              • creekster
                                It is NOT a monkey!
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 22661

                                #1245
                                Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                                If they win yheir suit that they shouldn't exist, would someone be able to legally kill them?
                                I think they will just fade away, like a photo from back to the future.
                                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                                Comment

                                Working...