Worst name of a kid in your ward?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wuapinmon
    Soul Plumber
    • Dec 2008
    • 30711

    #76
    We Could Not Find That Page - Whitepages is the largest and most trusted online directory with contact information, background checks powered by SmartCheck, and public records for over 90% of US adults.


    NFW
    We Could Not Find That Page - Whitepages is the largest and most trusted online directory with contact information, background checks powered by SmartCheck, and public records for over 90% of US adults.
    "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
    The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

    Comment

    • wuapinmon
      Soul Plumber
      • Dec 2008
      • 30711

      #77
      THIS IS THE WORST NAME EVER!

      We Could Not Find That Page - Whitepages is the largest and most trusted online directory with contact information, background checks powered by SmartCheck, and public records for over 90% of US adults.
      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

      Comment

      • John McClain
        Comfortably Numb
        • Dec 2009
        • 1012

        #78
        Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
        THIS IS THE WORST NAME EVER!

        http://names.whitepages.com/Vagina/Cummings
        I'm not so sure. There was a girl here locally that made the news whose name was, I kid you not, Chlamydia!
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
        Albert Einstein

        Comment

        • HuskyFreeNorthwest
          Time to camp
          • Nov 2008
          • 26082

          #79
          When my parents were getting divorced my dad didn't change his name, but changed his phone listing and ownership of all his assets to the name E. Sebastian Glutz.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

          Comment

          • thesaint258
            aka Benito Hazard
            • Jan 2009
            • 3005

            #80
            My sister told me about a kid she met today whose name is Baustyn. Just typing that hurt.
            Not that, sickos.

            Comment

            • New Mexican Disaster
              Suomalainen
              • Nov 2008
              • 4549

              #81
              I know of a girl named Shian (Cheyenne). Unfortunate spelling.

              Comment

              • grapevine
                Senior Member
                • Apr 2009
                • 1990

                #82
                Kaden and Kolton are common boys names. I had a professer whose last name was Bean. I know someone named Wanless. Baby nephews named Tyce and Ammon. Shaquille O Neal has a not so nice name.

                I remember Leonard Chitty as a kicker for byu. Seemed like his name was prounounced Shitty. Poor guy.

                Comment

                • il Padrino Ute
                  Junior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 19161

                  #83
                  Originally posted by grapevine View Post
                  Kaden and Kolton are common boys names. I had a professer whose last name was Bean. I know someone named Wanless. Baby nephews named Tyce and Ammon. Shaquille O Neal has a not so nice name.

                  I remember Leonard Chitty as a kicker for byu. Seemed like his name was prounounced Shitty. Poor guy.
                  If there is a CUFFIE for most pithy statement, I nominate this.
                  "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                  "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                  Comment

                  • DrumNFeather
                    Invisible Swordsman
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 8854

                    #84
                    Originally posted by grapevine View Post
                    Kaden and Kolton are common boys names. I had a professer whose last name was Bean. I know someone named Wanless. Baby nephews named Tyce and Ammon. Shaquille O Neal has a not so nice name.

                    I remember Leonard Chitty as a kicker for byu. Seemed like his name was prounounced Shitty. Poor guy.
                    Was that at Ricks?
                    "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

                    Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

                    Comment

                    • grapevine
                      Senior Member
                      • Apr 2009
                      • 1990

                      #85
                      Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
                      Was that at Ricks?
                      Yes it was

                      Comment

                      • DrumNFeather
                        Invisible Swordsman
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 8854

                        #86
                        Originally posted by grapevine View Post
                        Yes it was
                        Ha, I think I knew him.
                        "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

                        Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

                        Comment

                        • Katy Lied
                          Senior Member
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 9435

                          #87
                          What's wrong with Pippa?

                          Kayden is probably an alt spelling for Caiden, which is becoming more common.

                          Comment

                          • Commando
                            Explosivo
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 20748

                            #88
                            Originally posted by thesaint258 View Post
                            Why don't people ever name their kids Detroit or Tallahassee?
                            not so fast. My cousin named his kids Detroit and Diesel. Fortunately they have the genetics to probably back that up. Watch for em at TE in 2025.
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                            Comment

                            • Commando
                              Explosivo
                              • Feb 2009
                              • 20748

                              #89
                              Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
                              Ha, I think I knew him.
                              Me too.. public speaking?
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                              Comment

                              • Mrs. Funk
                                Lawyer Wannabe
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 2690

                                #90
                                We had a Trigger in our old ward. I have no knowledge of the backstory of that one, but it's a terrible name.
                                "You know, I was looking at your shirt and your scarf and I was thinking that if you had leaned over, I could have seen everything." ~Trial Ad Judge

                                Comment

                                Working...